How to have more sex like a sex god

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
1) studies show that women get turned on by looks and frame (aka v taper) it’s not money not your personality nothing can get her guts watery other than looks

2) because of the nature of well, hedonic adaption and attachment styles, spending all your day with your gf is a good way to have an unpolarized relationship, aka you’ve been cuckekd boyo.... you need to be the polar opposite aka you should be work focused and she should be loved focused, distance will make up value your time more and associate you with good times instead of seeing you lay around in bed and watch Netflix all day

3) optimized yalls test she probably doesn’t care about health but make bad sleep and diet unattractive aka throw the junk food out of the house jfl and lead by example if she loves you enough she will copy you

4) couples that have TVs in the room have 24% less sex, aka bed room = sleep and sex only the power of Assiosion will make you get sleepy and horny as soon as you enter the room

5) sex god females crave
- dominance (pound town)
- emotion (love)
- variety (try different stuff)
- immersion (be mindful during)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Kater Maxxing, dadfa and 1 other person
take GHB when you fuck her

this was the most original and non water thread ive ever viewed

99% of foids desire very dominant brutal BDSM type sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
this was the most original and non water thread ive ever viewed
Jfl I just shit post here and on my yt and read books and watch podcasts, teaching concepts helps long term memory retention jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
99% of foids desire very dominant brutal BDSM type sex
Yeah if u can’t give it to them they’ll find someone else who will

what will it do
Turn you into a sex god. It makes it more pleasurable, emotionally, so you're more into it. It increases empathy, but like in such a way that it gives you insight into exactly what she's feeling and how to manipulate it, not physically but emotionally/sexually. It makes you last longer. It lowers inhibition. It makes you more creative. And it drastically reduces refractory period. I took it once with my ex, who I had been dating for like 5 years at the time, and we fucked for like 5 hours and I came like 5 times, which is like shit you do when you're a teenager (we were mid 20s at the time) and just started dating. It only took me a few minutes to be ready to go again. It literally felt like was channeling the god Eros or something.

There's a reason it's called liquid ecstasy. But nowhere near as much of a commitment as ecstasy is. There's no comedown. It's way easier on your body. It's also not as powerful a drug. It's just hard to come by, at least for me. It's related to phenibut.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and wollet2
Turn you into a sex god. It makes it more pleasurable, emotionally, so you're more into it. It increases empathy, but like in such a way that it gives you insight into exactly what she's feeling and how to manipulate it, not physically but emotionally/sexually. It makes you last longer. It lowers inhibition. It makes you more creative. And it drastically reduces refractory period. I took it once with my ex, who I had been dating for like 5 years at the time, and we fucked for like 5 hours and I came like 5 times, which is like shit you do when you're a teenager (we were mid 20s at the time) and just started dating. It only took me a few minutes to be ready to go again. It literally felt like was channeling the god Eros or something.
Jfl sex feels so mind blowing when ur very very horny jfl it feels too good to be real

Jfl sex feels so mind blowing when ur very very horny jfl it feels too good to be real
Well I wouldn’t know cuz I’m a virgin sub human

Yeah, it's certainly not necessary to have a good time, but if you want to blow her mind, it's a good option, especially if you're high inhib.

Yeah, it's certainly not necessary to have a good time, but if you want to blow her mind, it's a good option, especially if you're high inhib.

how to be a sex god:

1. be 8x6

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

There's a reason it's called liquid ecstasy. But nowhere near as much of a commitment as ecstasy is. There's no comedown. It's way easier on your body. It's also not as powerful a drug. It's just hard to come by, at least for me. It's related to phenibut.
How does one aquire GHB

How does one aquire GHB
Either know people or darknet probably. I had it like 15 years ago. When it was legal they used to sell it at GNC in big tubs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

U see a nigga like me just fin tap in with the honey pack and rhino pill

• JFL
yo does that shit work
rhino pill was memes and honey pack was a yes, used it yesterday, but heart was beating out my chest because i drank a expresso earlier. Alc + Honey = Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Obito
rhino pill was memes and honey pack was a yes, used it yesterday, but heart was beating out my chest because i drank a expresso earlier. Alc + Honey = Ideal
fuckkk bet
my girlfriend suggested we should both take it and see what happens but I thought it was just a meme, imma try it now tho

• Woah