How to height fraud at graduation?

C

chris182

Iron
Graduating in like 2 1/2 months and i’m a 5’5 1/2 manlet, all the girls will be wearing heels. What do i do? Can i just wear normal shoes and just add like 2 inch lifts to make me 5’7 1/2?

Idk if i gotta wear certain shoes for graduation or if i can just wear any shoes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz, soover4me, murdah and 2 others
either no one will notice you and you will never see any of them again or they will notice and laugh at you for wearing male heels lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, soover4me, Allornothing and 5 others
there is no hope chris, if you are 5'5, maximum you can fraud is 5'7 5'8 and that is still manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and northern mogger
there is no hope chris, if you are 5'5, maximum you can fraud is 5'7 5'8 and that is still manlet
Im still growing tho i hit puberty mad late and i’m graduating early. I’m 17 and 1 month and predicted to be 5’8 1/2 I look young for my age. But by the time i graduates 2 months from now i’ll be at max a half an inch taller

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Im still growing tho i hit puberty mad late and i’m graduating early. I’m 17 and 1 month and predicted to be 5’8 1/2 I look young for my age. But by the time i graduates 2 months from now i’ll be at max a half an inch taller
brother we are the same age and im 6'2, we wont grow anymore unfortunately, max we can grow is one inch and thats it

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nope i have hope I’ll be back in 3 years and 5’8
i also hope i grow to 6'6 but chances are minimal, anyway idk what kind of graduation you have but it doesnt matter since u will most likely never talk to anyone ever

• +1
Reactions: murdah and chris182
Just wear a long robe, so your feet are covered, then you can wear any type of shoes, even very tall platform shoes.
I did a quick search and apparently most graduation robes don't go all the way down, so they aren't that good for frauding, priest robes however are longer, you can buy a cheap Halloween priest or monk costume and combined with a graduation hat no one could probably tell the difference...
Regalia-Commencement_2018_73.2e16d0ba.fill-1600x810-c100.jpg
01-Commencement-2019_1187.original.jpg

mens-priest-costume.jpg
medieval-men-renaissance-priest-monk-robe-hooded-halloween-cosplay-robe-costume.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and murdah
after 16 17, guys stop growing lol

Graduating in like 2 1/2 months and i’m a 5’5 1/2 manlet, all the girls will be wearing heels. What do i do? Can i just wear normal shoes and just add like 2 inch lifts to make me 5’7 1/2?

Idk if i gotta wear certain shoes for graduation or if i can just wear any shoes
good posture and height increasing soles, but if u wear soles don't do it fucking obvious and go over with them

• +1
Reactions: chris182

Bruh manlet height and will be obv asf

i didn’t hit puberty like till late 14. I got bone exam done recently and even tho i’m 17 my bone age is delayed i’m predicted to grow 5-8 more cm which is abt 5’7-5’8. This is kinda cope but it’s what the doctor told me. If i don’t grow i’ll just cope with my height (i lie and round up to 5’6), hopefully i look back at this post in 2 years and be atleast 5’7 but if i’m not oh well

Last edited:
i didn’t hit puberty like till late 14. I got bone exam done recently and even tho i’m 17 my bone age is delayed i’m predicted to grow 5-8 more cm which is abt 5’7-5’8. This is kinda cope but it’s what the doctor told me. If i don’t grow i’ll just cope with my height (i lie and round up to 5’6), hopefully i look back at this post in 2 years and be atleast 5’7 but if i’m not oh well
im also 5'5 1/2. how will you cope with your height if u dont grow? Im struggling with this.

im also 5'5 1/2. how will you cope with your height if u dont grow? Im struggling with this.
If i don’t grow i’ll guess i’ll just fraud 5’7. it’s only 1.5 inch difference. Short but better than 5’5

• +1
Reactions: lixx
this is your last time, so it kind of doesn't matter. but if you want to be tall so bad, just wear big shoes to graduation and put shoe lifts on them, like tom cruise does

at 5'10 i feel like a turbomanlet

I dont wanna imagine at 5'5/.///////////////

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
its not about age retard, its about whether growth plates are open or not, if hes a late bloomer with open growth plates, he can grow a shit ton and potentially become over 6 foot if hes lucky

• +1
Reactions: chris182
its not about age retard, its about whether growth plates are open or not, if hes a late bloomer with open growth plates, he can grow a shit ton and potentially become over 6 foot if hes lucky
No i won’t grow to 6 foot but i’m predicted to grow 5-8 more cm tho

I don't like having to say this cause I know what it's like to be insecure about your height, but at 5'5.5 what will 2 inches change? What's the point?

Last edited: