How to hide skinny wrists?

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Got my watch on my left, what the fuck do I wear on my right?

sweatband.

but thin wrists aren't problematic, small joints are.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and tbh aff
Traffic cone.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Amadeus
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior, SkullDynamics, IMOGYOU and 3 others
Got my watch on my left, what the fuck do I wear on my right?
Skinny wrist are solved by the gym boyo. If you are lazycel dont even bother bc small wrist dont mean shit

I have 5.8 inch wrists. People used to wrap their fingers round them in year 9. I hope they all get cancer :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and comingtothisJFL
I have 5.8 inch wrists. People used to wrap their fingers round them in year 9. I hope they all get cancer :)
How is that possible ?

How is that possible ?
I think autism can cause small narrow ectomorph bone structure. No one in my family has bones like mine, or I have a HGH deficiency

I think autism can cause small narrow ectomorph bone structure. No one in my family has bones like mine, or I have a HGH deficiency
The guy with the best frame on the forum has autism so I don’t think it could be that but I may be wrong. Have you tried HGH ?

The guy with the best frame on the forum has autism so I don’t think it could be that but I may be wrong. Have you tried HGH ?
He's one person with autism who may not even have autism.

He's one person with autism who may not even have autism.
But what mechanisms of action does having autism result in a bad frame/ weak hormones ?

sweatband.

but thin wrists aren't problematic, small joints are.

What’s the difference, practically speaking? How does one tell?

why would you want to hide it

What’s the difference, practically speaking? How does one tell?
the correlation between wrist size and your ability to build size is a misinterpretation of the relationship between your wrists and your joints, it's not actually the wrists that determine it, but the size of your joints, but if either is small the other also tends to be, but this correlation isn't actually that strong.

if you have thick knees and elbows you won't have the issues commonly associated with thin wrists.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and tbh aff
Just wear a loose button up
I have skinny wrists but I look jacked because my biceps and tris show on the shirt but my wrist is hidden and looks regular

753685120 max

the correlation between wrist size and your ability to build size is a misinterpretation of the relationship between your wrists and your joints, it's not actually the wrists that determine it, but the size of your joints, but if either is small the other also tends to be, but this correlation isn't actually that strong.

if you have thick knees and elbows you won't have the issues commonly associated with thin wrists.

Care to share your elbow measurement? Did you find that your joint measurement grew over the course of your training?

Do you think thin elbows can make ur arms look smaller? I have 16 inch arms with around 12.5 inch forearms with 6'2 arm span but it still looks smallish

My wrist has gotten thicker after 9 months of gymcelling. 19.5cm to 22cm. Though I have a much higher bf% when I first started out.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Care to share your elbow measurement? Did you find that your joint measurement grew over the course of your training?
I have no idea how to measure them and there's no recordings anywhere of joint volume you can even compare them to.

I just noticed mine are a lot thicker compared to other people I see.

Do you think thin elbows can make ur arms look smaller? I have 16 inch arms with around 12.5 inch forearms with 6'2 arm span but it still looks smallish
the size of the elbow joint is probably the most important factor in determining the size of your forearms.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Just wear long sleeve or do wrist curls. You can also wear a bunch of tribal bracelets.

the size of the elbow joint is probably the most important factor in determining the size of your forearms.
When does this elbow stop growing ?

6000 calories a day for a year

😂😂 you know its brutal, when you get made fun of the things which they wouldn’t even care about usually

do you know when joints stop getting bigger/ if one can do sth to get them to enlarge? Compared to the rest of my frame my elbows are absolutely over tier.

I have a pretty wide frame and thick knees; my elbows are the only part that's lacking (wrists are also on the smaller side so I guess it's the entire arm) almost as if they stopped growing at an earlier age while the rest kept going. Length is normal but the thickness is just not there.

Last edited:
is there any way to grow the elbow joint past puberty?

Wear 2 bust down watches