Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Before:
20190906 021352

after:
20190906 021317

I apply castor oil + cooking oil (any colorless oil is ok) on my cheeks, so they reflect light more and they look more hollow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: godirl, Vitruvian, Nosecel9000 and 10 others
Framecell.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2587, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
Got me like
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

its just different perspective in your case

but you have a point on starting to use male makeup based on a shiny reflective layer. that part is very legit to enhance angularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Lorsss

but you have a point on starting to use male makeup based on a shiny reflective layer. that part is very legit to enhance angularity
hollow cheeks, just like muscles in bodybuilders, are noticed when lighting hits the skin and leaves shading and shadowing spots.
this is why pro bodybuilders oil their skin before compeitions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Why does your neck look like that?? I tought you trained it, its the angle??

Why does your neck look like that?? I tought you trained it, its the angle??
it's a shitty angle with a lot of lens and mirror distorsion. I just wanted to show to make your hollow cheek shine

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Damn. Your hips must make girls envious
Do you slay?
Face>Frame

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Blush from working out and a bit of tanning help a lot too.

Decent advice

could share the guide?

it seems that taking estrogen would improve; In addition, this oil comes out fast, the best method would be to actually make hollow cheeks real, and mewing seems ineffective at that (no one explains how to know if the tongue is all in the roof of the mouth, so it gets hard), but whatever

what's castor oil ?
the laxative oil used in 1930s by fascists to torture communists cunts.

currently castor oil is used to grow eyebrows

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mate you really need some steroids ASAP. Stop fucking around with castor oil and jab a needle up your ass fella

Mate you really need some steroids ASAP. Stop fucking around with castor oil and jab a needle up your ass fella
I know... ostarine is not enought, I can't wait to punch a hole in my skin with testosterone.

I know... ostarine is not enought, I can't wait to punch a hole in my skin with testosterone.
I was on ostarine and now off it. I haven’t noticed a single difference with muscle/strength/training/recovery on/off it. Waste of money if you ask me, epaically when you can get a tub of Dbol for the same price, actually slightly cheaper in the uk, which can legit add 5kg of muscle in a month

You remind me of myself a bit before I started gymcelling seriously same starting point. You’re not bad looking st all you just look really beta, so a good body would really help you out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Prob looks like greese stain from different angles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
3B134E4100000578-0-image-a-13_1480974829511.jpg

barrett greases himself up before photo shoots as well

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss