my facial width is around 13 cm, so fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
whats ur ipd

Download 8

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and smoth
Raise testosterone and chew and mew very hard consistently for 5 years. That will give you maybe 1 mm of bone growth or a little more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, jdz6777 and odux
Raise testosterone and chew and mew very hard consistently for 5 years. That will give you maybe 1 mm of bone growth or a little more
Chewing won' t give anyone bones.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
oldcel rambles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Jaw + cheek fillers
Or implants

• +1
Lack of jaw and cheekbones lateral projection and angles gives the narrow/long face looking.
That's why you need to change both to solve the problem

Attachments

• 20240125_150821.jpg
    20240125_150821.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Ronnie mcnutt was a pedophile, stolen valor nigger faggot!!!!! He got owned by me lol (real marine) Kid rapers will die! Americans will die! Slavs will die! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

• +1
Ronnie mcnutt was a pedophile, stolen valor nigger faggot!!!!! He got owned by me lol (real marine) Kid rapers will die! Americans will die! Slavs will die! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

nigas help me pls

MSE
OBO
Zygo implants
Chewing hard gum
Zygomatic osteonomies

Thats about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Chewing won' t give anyone bones.
if dont in early puberty i guarantee it will, my right side whihch i chewed with most of my life has noticeably more robust cheekbones and definitely a wider jaw and better jaw definition and eye area ...

if dont in early puberty i guarantee it will, my right side whihch i chewed with most of my life has noticeably more robust cheekbones and definitely a wider jaw and better jaw definition and eye area ...
Asymmetry is not caused by chewing

Asymmetry is not caused by chewing
so its just a coincidence that the side i chewed with my whole life is the one that is noticeably more developed?, make it make sense

MSE
OBO
Zygo implants
Chewing hard gum
Zygomatic osteonomies

Thats about it
can a palate expander really help with facial width? my orthodontist said it barley affects facial width and im 16

can a palate expander really help with facial width? my orthodontist said it barley affects facial width and im 16
Theres a difference between normal ones and a skeletal expander

Lack of jaw and cheekbones lateral projection and angles gives the narrow/long face looking.
That's why you need to change both to solve the problem
Fillers?

I need that for my chin

try horny goat weed