How to increase heightmaxxing gains?

R

RonnieMcNuttMaxxing

Iron
I’m 16 and 5’11 (150lbs) with open growth plates, my dad is 6’2 and he didn’t stop growing until he was like 21-22 even tho he ate like garbage. My goal is to surpass his height so at least 6’3. I started trying to heightmaxx like 6 months ago and so far got 3cm, this is what I’ve been doing:

-1000mg l-arginine
-600mcg vitamin k2
-250mg magnesium
-1200mg calcium
-3000iu vitamin d3
-50mg zinc
-12.5mg aromasin

I also sprint, jump, stretch, and do heavy compound lifts for basketball, sleep 8-10 hours, eat lots of protein and carbs, ect.

I want bigger results but i’m not sure what to do. I’m thinking about mk677 but idk if its cope or not. I might do hgh but i’m not knowledgeable on the different brands of hgh and also i afraid of becoming an ogre since i already look like the descendant of a mongol raep child. I might just do it anyways tho lel, it doesn’t really matter as long as i can heightmog. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxasianmonk
I do the listed supplements daily btw

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Deleted member 55631
Everything is cope but aromasin, lower your dose to 5 mg daily there's no benefit beyond that.

I’m 16 and 5’11 (150lbs) with open growth plates, my dad is 6’2 and he didn’t stop growing until he was like 21-22 even tho he ate like garbage. My goal is to surpass his height so at least 6’3. I started trying to heightmaxx like 6 months ago and so far got 3cm, this is what I’ve been doing:

-1000mg l-arginine
-600mcg vitamin k2
-250mg magnesium
-1200mg calcium
-3000iu vitamin d3
-50mg zinc
-12.5mg aromasin

I also sprint, jump, stretch, and do heavy compound lifts for basketball, sleep 8-10 hours, eat lots of protein and carbs, ect.

I want bigger results but i’m not sure what to do. I’m thinking about mk677 but idk if its cope or not. I might do hgh but i’m not knowledgeable on the different brands of hgh and also i afraid of becoming an ogre since i already look like the descendant of a mongol raep child. I might just do it anyways tho lel, it doesn’t really matter as long as i can heightmog. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED.
L-arganine supplementation?

A simple protein powder scoop has like 700g of L-arganine so maybe 1-3 scoops per day is better. On top of that try to eat meats

Better than popping in like 3-4 pills per day

But that’s just me since I take mk677 and huperzine-A

Try doing LSJL. It helps even Adult People with Closed Growth Plates. For Adult is like 0.25 inch per year. For Teenager with Open Growth Plates it's even much faster like 4-5 times

Try doing LSJL. It helps even Adult People with Closed Growth Plates. For Adult is like 0.25 inch per year. For Teenager with Open Growth Plates it's even much faster like 4-5 times
damn, if it works as good as you say I could hopefully get to like 6’5. what’s a good source to get it from?

A simple protein powder scoop has like 700g of L-arganine so maybe 1-3 scoops per day is better. On top of that try to eat meats

I eat lots of whey powder and meat too so thats good to know, i’m gonna stop buying supplements for that then. Have you seen any height results from mk677 at all?

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
damn, if it works as good as you say I could hopefully get to like 6’5. what’s a good source to get it from?

good guides, will try

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
MK will probably help lol it isn’t cope. there’s a shit ton of studies proving it raises IGF-1 alongside the fact that there’s trials going on right now using mk677 in growth deficient kids. if you’re already taking aromasin idk why you aren’t taking some gh booster lol (can’t truly recommend mk or anything do your own research)

Is mk677 really useful for height growth?

-1000mg l-arginine
-600mcg vitamin k2
-250mg magnesium
-1200mg calcium
-3000iu vitamin d3
-50mg zinc
-12.5mg aromasin

nigga the 12mg of aromasin is gonna destroy your bone quality/density and you wont be playing basketball for very long if you actually care about athletics/progress in the gym you need estrogen id drop it to like 1.5mgs a day

-1000mg l-arginine
-600mcg vitamin k2
-250mg magnesium
-1200mg calcium
-3000iu vitamin d3
-50mg zinc
-12.5mg aromasin

mk is good if your dipping your toes in but id add cjc dac along with it. it works synergistically with the mk making both better