How to increase lower lip volume without lip filler?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
Why are you afraid of fillers?

they can flip your lip outwards with botox, there's also pdo threads but they're too expensive for what they do unless you do them yourself.

I'll probably have leftover threads when I do the touch up of my nasolabial fold in a few weeks (if it even needs it which is unlikely considering I put 18 threads into it) might stick some in my lips.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
they can flip your lip outwards with botox, there's also pdo threads but they're too expensive for what they do unless you do them yourself.

I'll probably have leftover threads when I do the touch up of my nasolabial fold in a few weeks (if it even needs it which is unlikely considering I put 18 threads into it) might stick some in my lips.
Thank you didnt knew much of this. Yes would be cool if you keep us updated how it worked with the lips

is there any negatives to pdo threads? (ie. stretching skin)

is there any negatives to pdo threads? (ie. stretching skin)
doctors overcharge the shit out of you that's pretty much the only con and the reason why people hate them, they're paying 400$ for 6 threads in their face which is barely enough to make any difference, meanwhile I paid 20 euros for triple the amount.

the mono or screw threads used for lifting don't hurt (although screws hurt more than monos), it's the barbed ones they do lifts with that hurt but those aren't the same, the barbed ones can also snap and ruin everything because they're actually pulling on skin rather than just lifting it up underneath.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger