How To Instantly Get 1-2 PSL above

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
What if I told you there was a topic of looksmaxxing that can improve your PSL by 1-2, nearly instantly? It's called fraudmaxxing and statusmaxxing.

Let's take for example an imaginary guy named Brad. See Chader just got out of high school and is 5 foot 10 short. He has normal features and dark eyes and is dirt poor.

If he puts on 3 inch shoe lifts, colored eye contacts, wears designer clothes, takes photos in front of places like the Burj Khalifa with some exotic cars right beside him what happens?

He becomes Chad. A 6 foot 1 exotic looking guy that is rich. Women love status and being fed lies/mysteries, thats why they got all toxic ex's which they cant forget about. If you don’t fraud max and obsess over vitamins you will never get ahead in this game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, chigoha, Loveland and 10 others
Just fraud your way through theory

water stop posting shit threads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, OENKENNETH, Dicktator and 5 others
What if I told you there was a topic of looksmaxxing that can improve your PSL by 1-2, nearly instantly? It's called fraudmaxxing and statusmaxxing.

Let's take for example an imaginary guy named Brad. See Chader just got out of high school and is 5 foot 10 short. He has normal features and dark eyes and is dirt poor.

If he puts on 3 inch shoe lifts, colored eye contacts, wears designer clothes, takes photos in front of places like the Burj Khalifa with some exotic cars right beside him what happens?

He becomes Chad. A 6 foot 1 exotic looking guy that is rich. Women love status and being fed lies/mysteries, thats why they got all toxic ex's which they cant forget about. If you don’t fraud max and obsess over vitamins you will never get ahead in this game.
This is true but quite a bad thread :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: capybar
dnr, basically copy women?

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Just fraud your way through theory
Yes, most people that are seemingly rich do this. Thousands. While the real rich people barely post on instagram while having billions in a trust for them in a Swiss bank account that was founded by their family.

You have more posts than me while joining 3 years later youngin
Means absolutely nothing, you would think after being on this thread longer than me and the average person on here you could make a decent thread.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Means absolutely nothing, you would think after being on this thread longer than me and the average person on here you could make a decent thread.
And why are you investing so much emotional time?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I'm really not, but you do you "old head".
why do you go out your own way to comment on this matter. seems like you are pretty mad and hiding it.

why do you go out your own way to comment on this matter. seems like you are pretty mad and hiding it.
Literally what are you going on about, so coispet and sa7 shouldn't have said anything either because it would've hurt your feelings🥺🥺

Last edited:

Coping
COPING
COOOPIIINNNGGG
COOOOPIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG
Addawdw
WUGGG
WUGGG

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
JFL at shoe lifts and colored eye contacts

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
more water than last time

If u get a girl and then wear off your lifts and contacts imagine her reaction
2 inch insole shoes like Nike air maxes arent noticeable. Contacts should be avoided for LTRs maybe but if you can say that you wearing it because of power then you can get away with wearing contacts after all bones harmony does 99 percent of the work

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
If u get a girl and then wear off your lifts and contacts imagine her reaction

I don't agree solely with colored lenses or lifts getting you girls.

But after sex who cares? Why would you care about her reaction after sex when the frauds are uncovered? You are too high inhib.

I don't agree solely with colored lenses or lifts getting you girls.

But after sex who cares? Why would you care about her reaction after sex when the frauds are uncovered? You are too high inhib.
Yeah these retards don’t even know how to talk to a cashier. A girl won’t notice your lifts when you’re fucking her in the bed lmao, and she won’t also notice the contact lenses as you can sleep with them. And even if you do get called out for it just say your dad owns an eye contact company and he gave them for you to try them

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Yeah these retards don’t even know how to talk to a cashier. A girl won’t notice your lifts when you’re fucking her in the bed lmao, and she won’t also notice the contact lenses as you can sleep with them. And even if you do get called out for it just say your dad owns an eye contact company and he gave them for you to try them
Bro says i cant talk to cashier, but at the same time justifies wearing lifts and contacts:fuk: It never begun for you JFL. If you actually could talk with cashier u woundt even need lifts and contacts to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

Crimson pill is legit in life tou need to foucus on looks money and nt to sucseed

Red and blackpill in one
Yes, these people clown the redpill when that’s what makes a kid seem like a man. The black pill is to improve your physical looks and the redpill is to apply them.

Wt

wont work unless you are actually rich JFL

Yes, these people clown the redpill when that’s what makes a kid seem like a man. The black pill is to improve your physical looks and the redpill is to apply them.
Yeah gonns lack behind if ypu have no followers non nt and broke as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back