how to kill hormonal acne

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
if u are teen dealing with hormonal acne, trust me no skin care product will help u as much as healthy diet, 2x spearmint tea a day and cellery juice helped me in 4 fucking day span, inflamtion was already gone after 2nd day and on 4th day now results are visible

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
drinking 3 litres of water

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
A healthy diet that is in accordance to your personal food sensitivities and genes solves 99% of modern "diseases"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, MaestheticMaso, bradpittshairline and 1 other person

He didn't even do laser treatment and on accutane it healed most of the scars in a year or 2. If your under 25 and your acne wasn't completely awful chances are it will mostly recover with a good treatment your collagen can recover quite a bit

He didn't even do laser treatment and on accutane it healed most of the scars in a year or 2. If your under 25 and your acne wasn't completely awful chances are it will mostly recover with a good treatment your collagen can recover quite a bit

I hope so, I’m seeing some early signs of minimal pitted scarring when I look close in mirror but we’ll see. Only 10 days into my accutane at 20 y/o

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I hope so, I’m seeing some early signs of minimal pitted scarring when I look close in mirror but we’ll see. Only 10 days into my accutane at 20 y/o
Yeah I might take accutane too fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
A healthy diet that is in accordance to your personal food sensitivities and genes solves 99% of modern "diseases"
I tried this didn’t work with dairy or carbs. At this point changing my diet for acne sounds regarded for me

• Hmm...
I tried this didn’t work with dairy or carbs. At this point changing my diet for acne sounds regarded for me
Unless you've tried an extreme elimination diet for months you cannot say its cope, however im not saying thats an easy thing to do.

• +1
For me its not cope because my acne was caused from anti biotics no joke took them at 17 for something and I had mild acne now I have severe acne the minute I got off anti biotics my skin was never the same and always reacted badly to sugar.

I think it ruined my gut or something I am only now beginning to fix it but not sure if it will ever go back to normal might have ruined my life tbh but my acne is healing in some areas and the areas it healed don't seem to be leaving scars. I think acne has real world triggers almost always no healthy person just gets acne especially severe acne. Taking probiotics does seem to be helping a bit

Makes me want to kill myself I had no skin care and my skin was 100X better still I spend so much time with various products and my skin is still worse then when I ate like shit before anti biotics

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Unless you've tried an extreme elimination diet for months you cannot say its cope, however im not saying thats an easy thing to do.
I think I read somewhere 50% of people suffering with acne into adulthood have leaky gut not sure how to fix it

its literally all diet

For me its not cope because my acne was caused from anti biotics no joke took them at 17 for something and I had mild acne now I have severe acne the minute I got off anti biotics my skin was never the same and always reacted badly to sugar.

I think it ruined my gut or something
Many such cases, it causes a negative feedback loop since once your gut is fucked up eating anything that isn't ideal for your body will worsen the problem which will then farther increase the amount of foods you're intolerant to. Carnivore is simple but one of the most effective ways to quickly see progress in this regard but the initial adjustment period can be rpugh. A standard elimination diet is good too but depending on the severity of your problem it may not be enough.

• Hmm...
Many such cases, it causes a negative feedback loop since once your gut is fucked up eating anything that isn't ideal for your body will worsen the problem which will then farther increase the amount of foods you're intolerant to. Carnivore is simple but one of the most effective ways to quickly see progress in this regard but the initial adjustment period can be rpugh. A standard elimination diet is good too but depending on the severity of your problem it may not be enough.
I don't think its totally diet I ate way worse then I do now how would that work?

I think the key is fixing my bacteria levels. I have been using complex skin care routines but I realize longterm that only effects surface level things

I think it ruined my gut or something I am only now beginning to fix it but not sure if it will ever go back to normal might have ruined my life tbh but my acne is healing in some areas and the areas it healed don't seem to be leaving scars. I think acne has real world triggers almost always no healthy person just gets acne especially severe acne. Taking probiotics does seem to be helping a bit

Makes me want to kill myself I had no skin care and my skin was 100X better still I spend so much time with various products and my skin is still worse then when I ate like shit before anti biotics
yeah once acne is triggered youll never be the same guy again using handwash to clear your face. mine started randomly and im on anti biotics with accutane

• Hmm...
I don't think its totally diet I ate way worse then I do now how would that work?

I think the key is fixing my bacteria levels. I have been using complex skin care routines but I realize longterm that only effects surface level things
If you have a healthy gut and microbiome you can get away with eating a lot of "bad" foods without really any symptoms or issues at all. The problem is once it has been compromised the foods you eat start to matter exponentially more, and the bacteria in your gut isn't going to repair if your body is in a chronic autoimmune response.

• +1
yeah once acne is triggered youll never be the same guy again using handwash to clear your face. mine started randomly and im on anti biotics with accutane
My whole point is that something is wrong in my body that is not a result of just muh bad genes. Everything bad lookswise can relate back to poor health or lack of youth most of the times. Acne is a sign of infection or sickness something has gone wrong your face has sores from infections it must indicate some issue

I don't believe its normal or healthy to get acne

If you have a healthy gut and microbiome you can get away with eating a lot of "bad" foods without really any symptoms or issues at all. The problem is once it has been compromised the foods you eat start to matter exponentially more, and the bacteria in your gut isn't going to repair if your body is in a chronic autoimmune response.
so what diet is ideal then carnivore? Or fasting perhaps

My whole point is that something is wrong in my body that is not a result of just muh bad genes. Everything bad lookswise can relate back to poor health or lack of youth most of the times. Acne is a sign of infection or sickness something has gone wrong your face has sores from infections it must indicate some issue

I don't believe its normal or healthy to get acne
i guess it does, i eat healthy i still have acne tho, started months after i got covid. My doctor said its from androgens

so what diet is ideal then carnivore? Or fasting perhaps
switching to extreme diets sounds dumb when you already suspect something internal is wrong

• Hmm...
i guess it does, i eat healthy i still have acne tho, started months after i got covid. My doctor said its from androgens
Something is wrong hormonally gut or immune system wise.

not sure if gut works like that buddy
From what i researched antibiotics kill bad and good bacteria. Your gut was formed for years and years. Once you stop taking it fast spreading bacteria often from sugar intake overtake the most amount of your gut colonizing it.

I am willing to try this before listening to another Jew doctor. Did you take your covid shot?

so what diet is ideal then carnivore?
I wouldn't say it's ideal because it's pretty extreme. It's more so that it is extremely rare for someone with even the worst gut health to have issues with red-meat, so if you were to do carnivore you would see a vast improvement. It's very possible you can tolerate much more than that but again the more foods you include the more likely you are to eat something that you don't react well to.

• Hmm...
I wouldn't say it's ideal because it's pretty extreme. It's more so that it is extremely rare for someone with even the worst gut health to have issues with red-meat, so if you were to do carnivore you would see a vast improvement. It's very possible you can tolerate much more than that but again the more foods you include the more likely you are to eat something that you don't react well to.
I might try prolonged fasting but how long would you say my gut needs to heal?

I might try prolonged fasting but how long would you say my gut needs to heal?
Fasting isn't a good solution because this process can take months and you're gonna have to eat eventually so if you just go back to your diet when the fast is over the root problem won't be adressed. It might actually make it worse because your body could react more violently when the foods that cause you damage are reintroduced.

I'd recommend other spaces than this site to learn about these topics btw, I'm sure if you go on the carnivore subreddit for instance there will be many people who have had your issue that have fully resolved it over time.

• +1
Fasting isn't a good solution because this process can take months and you're gonna have to eat eventually so if you just go back to your diet when the fast is over the root problem won't be adressed. It might actually make it worse because your body could react more violently when the foods that cause you damage are reintroduced.

I'd recommend other spaces than this site to learn about these topics btw, I'm sure if you go on the carnivore subreddit for instance there will be many people who have had your issue that have fully resolved it over time.
I guess the key question is can I ever go back to where I was before I don't want to just eat meat forever

I guess the key question is can I ever go back to where I was before I don't want to just eat meat forever
I don't know what your diet is like right now but I mainly used carnivore because its one of the simplest and highest success methods, but even just getting rid of added sugars, milk, gluten, and vegetables high in starch should be enough for dramatic improvement.

• +1
I don't know what your diet is like right now but I mainly used carnivore because its one of the simplest and highest success methods, but even just getting rid of added sugars, milk, gluten, and vegetables high in starch should be enough for dramatic improvement.
Going to try a Japanese diet then. Just rice meat cooked veggies and some fruit will that be enough?

Going to try a Japanese diet then. Just rice meat cooked veggies and some fruit will that be enough?
Should see vast improvement with that assuming you're just on some normie american diet but be sure to not use low quality oils when cooking. Animal fats and butter are preferable but extra virgin olive oil is probably fine as well.

U need to supplement tudka

Worth drinking spearmint tea? I read it can clear skin by lowering androgens… Might be a net positive for me tbh