How to know if you need to touch grass or nah

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
You don’t realise it but as a guy, your experience has so much value and the knowledge you gained from it.

If you are not aware of it, it is because you were not put in front of the right people who would appreciate it.

Once you are aware of that, the way you see yourself will change.

There is nothing like the feeling of bonding with other people who vibe with you cuz they intrinsically get where you are coming from.

If you have not felt it enough, you are not exposing yourself enough.

if u rot on org its over already, no thing as a touching grass. u dont have grass in your basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, N1666 and Infinite
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Samsepioler
if u rot on org its over already, no thing as a touching grass. u dont have grass in your basement
I'm surprised such profound knowledge is coming for a guy with 5k posts in 2 months

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, N1666 and Samsepioler
You don’t realise it but as a guy, your experience has so much value and the knowledge you gained from it.

If you are not aware of it, it is because you were not put in front of the right people who would appreciate it.

There is nothing like the feeling of bonding with other people who vibe with you cuz they intrinsically get where you are coming from.

I met a lot of ppl, never met anyone who actually thinks like me until today

I'm surprised such profound knowledge is coming for a guy with 5k posts in 2 months

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 58285, med and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 11887

I rot on an incel forums with radical values but I'm normal bro I'm nt I swear I'm the only normal user here I'm nt bro

If you're anything near a regular user of this site it's over and you aren't nt

• +1
Reactions: med