How to know if you're living in a country without Jewish influence?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
The countries that are least Anti-Semitic will have the highest number of Jews in positions of power. Because it will be easier for them to convert(no patriotism, no xenophobia).

Exceptions are Germany and USA.

The general population is more Anti-Semitic here but the positions of power definitely is entirely controlled by Jews. Immigration, universities, major hospitals, fortune 500 companies, militaries.

Countries that have high levels of bribery/crime/corruption is also easy for Jewish control.

Historically the aristocrats and clergy of Europe were the most Anti-Semitic.

Exception the Royalty of England. That shithole became entirely Jewish through secret conversion.

Jews as affluent businessmen and moneylenders would always get into the goody list with Kings.

Jews created wars and democracy revolutions to throw off European aristocracy. Communism was a Jewish conspiracy to get rid of the Russian elite(which was Anti-Semitic).

Jews will convert only people they can suck their blood off. Not Australian Aboriginals or Pygmies.

Jews prefer more metropolitan/cosmopolitan/capitalist places like cities and to a lesser extent towns.

Village areas will have less Jews because Jews hate the quiet, slow, peaceful, backwards and unprofitable life of villages.

Exceptions are North East India for example. The Jews converted these chinks en masse and pumped them into Bangalore. So as you can see, even although they like to convert people who are more easy to convert, they will still use them to achieve goals like sending them off to work in cities and towns.

Somalia and Afghanistan less likely have Jews because of Radical Islam and ethnic pride.

Greece, Estonia have less Jews also.

Romania and Albania also has less Jews but as we have seen how Andrew Tate got crucified by them through giving order to the elites, it can be brought under Jewish sway.

New Zealand is a pretty good country too, so long as you stay away from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

Nigger countries also has Jews but it will be higher in places with more business opportunities and education like Nigeria as opposed to Uganda or Zimbabwe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, IhateDentists, rand anon and 5 others
The best country is probably Iceland imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 17872
Whereever there is money, there will be a jew nearby.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, AngryShortMale, risque_dew and 16 others
Just so you know, the only countries without Rothschild central banks are Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela (and some central Asian country I think). They're shitty countries with shittier leaders, but they are resisting against the Jew World Order.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, risque_dew, Patient A and 8 others
there is literally no country without satanic influences.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Just so you know, the only countries without Rothschild central banks are Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela (and some central Asian country I think). They're shitty countries with shittier leaders, but they are resisting against the Jew World Order.

Ever notice how Jews openly talk about their influence only in countries where they feel more safe like India?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer and justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and GuyFromSingapore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230106_183451_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106_183451_TikTok.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, studymaxxer, rand anon and 10 others
I find the jewish population very disturbing.

which is your favorite moonman track?

Romania and Albania also has less Jews but as we have seen how Andrew Tate got crucified by them through giving order to the elites, it can be brought under Jewish sway.
I'm from Romania, once we had lots of Jews here, hundreds of thousands, but most of them left, there are now only a few thousands Jews, but here's the thing - those who remained here are the most successful and accomplished, they are the top 1%, the elite, they have no reason to leave - they are businessmen, politicians, bankers, scientists, artists, musicians, movie producers, they own newspapers, tv and radio stations, banks, corporations, etc., they have more wealth and influence here then any other minority.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Corleone, CursedOne and 1 other person
I'm from Romania, once we had lots of Jews here, hundreds of thousands, but most of them left, there are now only a few thousands Jews, but here's the thing - those who remained here are the most successful and accomplished, they are the top 1%, the elite, they have no reason to leave - they are businessmen, politicians, bankers, scientists, artists, musicians, movie producers, they own newspapers, tv and radio stations, banks, corporations, etc., they have more wealth and influence here then any other minority.
Couldname ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: henocied
What political party do you support ( from Romania) ?

You can write short version.
None, they are all the same, I don't even follow politics anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and LiteralCaucasian
That is a shame.

You act like a AUR voter.
Lol, they're just the same as the others, they all want power and money and will say anything to get votes and support.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Lol, they're just the same as the others, they all want power and money and will say anything to get votes and support.
I understand.

I do not have the capacity to convince you.

You do you.

• +1
I'm from Romania, once we had lots of Jews here, hundreds of thousands, but most of them left, there are now only a few thousands Jews

Proof?

Yeah just checked, Romania did indeed have alot of Jews.

• +1
I can spot a jew from 5 miles away

Even the white passing ones, yiddish niggas aint fooling me. they may be fooling la migra but i have a 6th sense for this shit

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and GuyFromSingapore
I can spot a jew from 5 miles away

Even the white passing ones, yiddish niggas aint fooling me. they may be fooling la migra but i have a 6th sense for this shit

Jews come in all races.

It's a religion where you join the "nation/tribe".

There are so many ways to "convert".

You can have a Jewish boss, colleague, friend or girlfriend. That's all it takes.

Jews come in all races.

You can have a Jewish boss, colleague, friend or girlfriend. That's all it takes.
no jews don't "come from all races" that's bullshit, they are yiddlediddle hooknoses all of them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 17872
Jews come in all races.

No jfl. You can’t be a jew unless you are not born one

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 23778, Corleone and 1 other person
It's not about jewish, I mean obviously they play a part in the game, most of powerfull people are jewish but the real NWO is way more complicated than just jewish and they own literally everything from Greenland to Antarctica

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 17872 and GuyFromSingapore
The only real way to "fight the matrix" lmao, is to be part of the matrix.
No brokies will destroy NWO

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
It's not about jewish, I mean obviously they play a part in the game, most of powerfull people are jewish but the real NWO is way more complicated than just jewish and they own literally everything from Greenland to Antarctica
Most people on the NW0 are WASPs and British royalty. Just look up roundtable and cecil rhodes @Aypo129

You can't fool me.
Your curry ass will never be jewish. No matter how much you try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Corleone and Aypo129
Most people on the NW0 are WASPs and British royalty. Just look up roundtable and cecil rhodes @Aypo129

British royalty is crypto-Jewish.

WASP used to be non-Jewish but some of them intermarried with Jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Aypo129 and Deleted member 17872
thanks aryan brother i needed that. Moonman has been banned on the internet in my country, even on bitchute so i can't listen to moonman anymore
WHAT?!
Thank Christ our gov't in the early 2000's had a no internet surveillance policy. I can download and visit anything, even without torrents.

@Biggdink look at this tard, Indians are too subhuman Jews don't care about them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 7580
Very based 🤝

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Ever notice how Jews openly talk about their influence only in countries where they feel more safe like India?

i heard somewhere that india is the only country to never expel our little friends.

china is also funny because they talk about Js business practices etc but as a positive. they sell "how to be rich like a jew" books in china lel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer and GuyFromSingapore
what do you think is the reason (((their))) news programs run propaganda operations on those three countries so much? I've been to venezuela and iran, both nothing like what you'd think they would be if you only listened to western media lies.

And just imagine their potential if they wouldn't have to withstand jewish influenced sanctions.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and GuyFromSingapore
what do you think is the reason (((their))) news programs run propaganda operations on those three countries so much? I've been to venezuela and iran, both nothing like what you'd think they would be if you only listened to western media lies.

And just imagine their potential if they wouldn't have to withstand jewish influenced sanctions.
They are shitholes alright. They have no noble ideals to strive towards, but they are somehow resisting the NWO.

• WTF
Reactions: studymaxxer
They are shitholes alright. They have no noble ideals to strive towards, but they are somehow resisting the NWO.
putting their people first and withstanding NWO globo-homo propaganda are a lot better things than our wokeism in the west.

and they aren't shitholes. especially not iran or north-korea

• +1
algeria is openly anti semitic

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
putting their people first and withstanding NWO globo-homo propaganda are a lot better things than our wokeism in the west.

and they aren't shitholes. especially not iran or north-korea
North Korea is a shithole by every conceivable metric. Have you seen how totalitarian their measures are? Every year, they literally worship their leader in a stadium so that their economy grows, 1984 style.
Also, Iran is definitely a shithole.
t. lives near it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 16369, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
iran not as based as ppl think and yes all these places suck. imagine thinking having to put up with pakis living near you and gay stuff is worse than living in actual communist countries where u are starving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and LiteralCaucasian
iran not as based as ppl think and yes all these places suck. imagine thinking having to put up with pakis living near you and gay stuff is worse than living in actual communist countries where u are starving.
I know, as I said, they're shitholes that are still resisting the NWO.

North Korea is a shithole by every conceivable metric. Have you seen how totalitarian their measures are? Every year, they literally worship their leader in a stadium so that their economy grows, 1984 style.
Also, Iran is definitely a shithole.
t. lives near it.
iran has a metro lol more than ur shithole georgia will ever accomplish

• +1