How To Leave A Meme Degree? (SAVE ME)

D

Deleted member 26678

a few days ago i posted this thread

while it is still true that you can make a living off of basically any bahelors degree i've realized that i want to stack my money especially for surgery

so is it too late if you are about halfway through uni to get out of your meme degree or is it gg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, poopoohead, JovenCansao and 2 others
Depends on the country and University some will let you transition it mostly depends on the degree your doing rn

You should of stated it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SubhumanCurrycel
How many credits can you transfer? also btw its gonna vary massively depending on the country, state/province and also the uni and program.

How many credits can you transfer? also btw its gonna vary massively depending on the country, state/province and also the uni and program.
Faggot when did u become mod?

how bad of a meme degree are we talking :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Saving for surgery is barely any of your life compared to the years of slaving after

a humanity
Yes leave that shit
In a worthwhile degree you can get a decent job at like 2 or 3 years in the same field depending how fast you advance

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ItsOver999 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes leave that shit
In a worthwhile degree you can get a decent job at like 2 or 3 years in the same field depending how fast you advance
what degree should i switch to

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
what degree should i switch to
Computer science, if you're very proactive you can get a job with decent pay without even finishing the degree

a humanity
Beyond over transfer asap most humanities degree graduates don’t even get jobs within their fields or even a job that requires a degree find out how much you can cross credit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, poopoohead and sub5inchcel
I'm going to prostitute my fogger body for thousands and thousands of dollars a week and you know what? There are legions of rich people willing to pay 🤭

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
what nade yoy gry this in forst ppace?
when i came to school i was an undecided major then i just picked a random one basically

was rotting hard i didn't care about anything i was just going through the motions but now i am trying to pick up the pieces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
when i came to school i was an undecided major then i just picked a random one basically

was rotting hard i didn't care about anything i was just going through the motions but now i am trying to pick up the pieces

It certainly snaps you out of rotting once you realise surgery exists, will fix your problems, and costs a shit ton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
It certainly snaps you out of rotting once you realise surgery exists, will fix your problems, and costs a shit ton.
exactly what happened to me