how to lengthen clavicles/shoulders

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i am quite a framecel in terms of my shoulders, they are way too small although my even smaller waist somewhat saves it. i think it's the "clavicles" that are too short and small. my parents say i should start swimming/working out to grow them more, but according to most people on here the shoulder width is just genetics? i don't think any type of gymmaxxing is going to grow the literal bone, and gymmaxxing is pointless if you're a framecel. some places say the opposite and that it can actually grow during puberty through a lot of exercise, or roids, which has too many side effects for me to try. i'm only 18 rn and 5'11 so i think i have quite a bit of time left to grow and deal with this issue. but overall i'm not sure what to do

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You might find stuff about Calvic lengthening in that thread.

easy go jump from tall building, the impact will force your bones to heal in 2x size yakhi

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and mvp2v1
i am quite a framecel in terms of my shoulders, they are way too small although my even smaller waist somewhat saves it. i think it's the "clavicles" that are too short and small. my parents say i should start swimming/working out to grow them more, but according to most people on here the shoulder width is just genetics? i don't think any type of gymmaxxing is going to grow the literal bone, and gymmaxxing is pointless if you're a framecel. some places say the opposite and that it can actually grow during puberty through a lot of exercise, or roids, which has too many side effects for me to try. i'm only 18 rn and 5'11 so i think i have quite a bit of time left to grow and deal with this issue. but overall i'm not sure what to do
say no more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
my clavicles are only 7 inches long but working out shoulder muscles (while it doesnt make ur bone longer) made me wider cuz muscle, so if u wanna look at least a little bit wider thats what i did

I’d your 18. Based on things I have read you can expect your upper body to grow about ur an inch in width at normal HGH levels. Boost your HGH levels and you can get more. I’m honestly not completely certain if gymcelling in specific way like guide posted here suggests can increase frame but it would not surprise me. And is what I am trying along with mk677 and peptides

I’d your 18. Based on things I have read you can expect your upper body to grow about ur an inch in width at normal HGH levels. Boost your HGH levels and you can get more. I’m honestly not completely certain if gymcelling in specific way like guide posted here suggests can increase frame but it would not surprise me. And is what I am trying along with mk677 and peptides
i don't want to do roids idk if those are similar or whatever but i heard some of them fuck up collagen and hair loss. most people think i look younger than i am, and i really only started looking older and growing at all, in tenth grade. so i'm hoping i can grow more in terms of shoulders/upper body like you say

did u manage to widen ur clavicle?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker