Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road
How do i get interships, job connections in the linkedin guidence is needed

You suck jew dick.

• +1
Reactions: der_komische
If you got to a low ranked school good luck

If your at a top school just ask a careers leader or something for help or attend networking events

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
If you got to a low ranked school good luck

If your at a top school just ask a careers leader or something for help or attend networking events
Man I wouldn't say I'm from some shithole of a college but it's still pretty bad where should I start? Any guide will be appreciated

Better to go to job fairs and leave an impact on recruiters for internships, linkedin is mostly useful once you have experience, then you'll be spammed by recruiters for interviews.

I don't understand LinkedIn, everyone has like hundreds of connections and I have 10 jfl. Do they spam connections with everyone they vaguely know?

I don't understand LinkedIn, everyone has like hundreds of connections and I have 10 jfl. Do they spam connections with everyone they vaguely know?
ypu should apply to be a mod for this section

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
Yea, you add everyone you know in your classes and in your internships when you get them and that will amount to hundred plus connections easily. Also most people add everyone in their highschool as well, just socialcirclemaxxing 101

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
Yea, you add everyone you know in your classes and in your internships when you get them and that will amount to hundred plus connections easily. Also most people add everyone in their highschool as well, just socialcirclemaxxing 101
I feel weird sending connection requests to people i barely know, especially when i dont have a profile pic because i dont have any professional looking photos

buzz cut and stubble/beard works pretty well for job interview, despite that look being considered as a muh redpill cope here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Thank for the replies bumping for more information and help

If I create linkedin about working as kemono friend in Japari Park - will it survive?

• Hmm...
Reactions: autismmaxxer
How do i get interships, job connections in the linkedin guidence is needed
I dont know a single person who uses linkedin irl, I think its cope tbh. Either you got a good resume and good connections or you dont, in which case you attend events and just make some