How to literally get rid of a pimple in an hour (literally)

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I'll keep it simple and straight..... salicylic acid 60%+. Now you are wondering... where do I get this shit from when the most you could find otc is 2% and 6% with a prescription. Make it yourself, obviously. Get raw salicylic acid powder or crystals which you can find in some pharmacies otc (not all countries) or just get the stuff from Amazon. It's dirt cheap both ways. When you get the raw salicylic acid, dislove it in either rubbing alcohol or DMSO. DMSO will dissolve a higher quantity which means a stronger solution (60%+) while rubbing alcohol will dissolve half of what DMSO will (approximately). The process of dissolving the acid is pretty simple, just pour it in. No need to heat it up or do any high IQ science shit. When you've done all that get a q-tip and dip it in the solution. Apply it only to the top of the pimple and try to cover as little area as possible. This shit is so strong you only need a micro drop right at the top of the pimple. Be very careful when working with this shit as it can literally fry your face off if it drips anywhere. If everything goes fine the ridiculously concentrated salicylic acid will dissolve the all the puss inside the pimple within an hour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, Axii, aleksander and 4 others
Wont put acid on my face, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Feliezzx, MonoTBB and 1 other person
Wont put acid on my face, thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: melon6329, Axii and mid
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Axii
alcohol on skin hurts collagen

just burn your face and the acne will be gone

pop it
1 second fix

I'll keep it simple and straight..... salicylic acid 60%+. Now you are wondering... where do I get this shit from when the most you could find otc is 2% and 6% with a prescription. Make it yourself, obviously. Get raw salicylic acid powder or crystals which you can find in some pharmacies otc (not all countries) or just get the stuff from Amazon. It's dirt cheap both ways. When you get the raw salicylic acid, dislove it in either rubbing alcohol or DMSO. DMSO will dissolve a higher quantity which means a stronger solution (60%+) while rubbing alcohol will dissolve half of what DMSO will (approximately). The process of dissolving the acid is pretty simple, just pour it in. No need to heat it up or do any high IQ science shit. When you've done all that get a q-tip and dip it in the solution. Apply it only to the top of the pimple and try to cover as little area as possible. This shit is so strong you only need a micro drop right at the top of the pimple. Be very careful when working with this shit as it can literally fry your face off if it drips anywhere. If everything goes fine the ridiculously concentrated salicylic acid will dissolve the all the puss inside the pimple within an hour.
there is a reason why its only 2%, im not putting a fucking acid on my face jfl,

does it leave any scar?