How to live forever

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Dunno if this is true but I heard someone say that in Japan most ppl work until they're rlly old so then as soon as they retire and stop working they die soon after because they psychology they have no purpose n all dat so they just die.

But then apparently if you retire but continue to work only once a week rather than not at all you live slightly longer.

So my theory is that when you're rlly old maby if everyday before you go bed you start on something like maybe a drawing or somethin like that and then stop halfway through so that you can finish it tomorrow morning that way you're garunteed to not die in your sleep cuz you still have a purpose and unfinished work n all dat idk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6785 and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
the world will end soon anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, R@m@, Cardiologyscribe and 1 other person
You will never physically live forever. The max prophets lived for is around a thousand years and that was all through God's grace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5189

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Cardiologyscribe, sytyl and 1 other person
@Chintuck22 funny how?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Chintuck22
sounds really stupid
but i accept that @FastBananaCEO is super high IQ and intelligent. if something sounds stupid to me it shows my brain cant comprehend his complexity and knowledge. high IQ thread bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5189
sounds really stupid
but i accept that @FastBananaCEO is super high IQ and intelligent. if something sounds stupid to me it shows my brain cant comprehend his complexity and knowledge. high IQ thread bro
How is it stupid. The living forever thing was a hyperbole I just meant that this could probably extend your lifespan

Many artists, musicians, writers, etc. died while they were working on something and didn't manage to finish their projects.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Many artists, musicians, writers, etc. died while they were working on something and didn't manage to finish their projects.
Proof?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Jfl why would i want to live longer

live fast die young

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
sounds really stupid
Often times, high IQ individuals have problem expressing themselves like elon musk or bill gates, they cannot find enough suitable words that the normies can comprehend so they resort to their intuitive imagination, and that's why @FastBananaCEO is 160 IQ mastermind. Simple!

What did I just read

Whats this level of autism😂

the world will end soon anyway
You will change opinion like eveyone else after while.It is shit but it wont end soon. Just because you feel terrible,doesn't mean it will end soon.

This is literally cortisolmaxing. Autists of this forum tend to hate cortisol for no apparent reason, but in reality cortisol improves our odds of survival.

When you take the stress from life (job), then cortisol drops and you die. Life is an eternal struggle and those who try to avoid it deserve to be eradicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You will change opinion like eveyone else after while.It is shit but it wont end soon. Just because you feel terrible,doesn't mean it will end soon.
I don't feel terrible, I just feel that if the Bible is correct, all this shit looksmaxx, foids, dreams is irrelevant compared to what will possibly happen in a few years, the world will not just end things will get extremely fucked up and you will see that you are only a slave

This is literally cortisolmaxing. Autists of this forum tend to hate cortisol for no apparent reason, but in reality cortisol improves our odds of survival.

When you take the stress from life (job), then cortisol drops and you die. Life is an eternal struggle and those who try to avoid it deserve to be eradicated.
my cortisol is naturally very low,even in embarrassing and risky situations

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • 1904: Emil Hasda, a Polish comic actor, took six curtain calls after a performance in Nimptsch, Poland (at the time part of Germany) on 11 April before shooting himself in the head in front of the audience, apparently because a female member of the company had rejected his marriage proposal.[4]
???

He killed himself.

He didn't die naturally.

planeje algo grande e morra frustrado

I don't feel terrible, I just feel that if the Bible is correct, all this shit looksmaxx, foids, dreams is irrelevant compared to what will possibly happen in a few years, the world will not just end things will get extremely fucked up and you will see that you are only a slave
I know bro,i wouldn't be here if i didn't know all of this.I said"because it's horrible it doesn't mean it will end ",society will just collapse after hundreds and hundreds of years althought World will stay the same as it was from the start,but still it is better to believe in something,trait belief as a cope that will come true one day.