How to look more NT in images?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Looked at FB with old school and uni acquaintances and even though I look good I look aspie compared to everyone else

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Like I was squinting on a plain background and looked good but that's it

• Woah
for me I realized that I have to genuinely smile and not just like this :) but mote like 😁. I have good teeth and just recently got them bleached so I would say if you got a nice smile, definitely show it and definitely smile with your eyes, dont tryhard squint.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
for me I realized that I have to genuinely smile and not just like this :) but mote like 😁. I have good teeth and just recently got them bleached so I would say if you got a nice smile, definitely show it and definitely smile with your eyes, dont tryhard squint.
Thanks for the advice, but tbh I can look aspie/goofy when I smile with my teeth which is why I tend to just smile with no teeth.

• Woah
My smile makes my face look bloated over, I look better like this 😊. For some reason I look goofy when I smile. I think to be NT you have to take photos making different activities rather than smiling.

Last edited:
  • +1
I want to see ur face

• +1
Pat pat

• Love it
I'm the good fbi

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
Does it matter?

• So Sad
Thanks for the advice, but tbh I can look aspie/goofy when I smile with my teeth which is why I tend to just smile with no teeth.
Im 25 and thought the same till a few weeks ago. I was super drunk and genuinely happy and did photos and thought I look way better than just smiling . I never showed my teeth and never smiled with my eyes. if you want to look more nt then you gotta be more nt.

also how old are you bro

• +1
Im 25 and thought the same till a few weeks ago. I was super drunk and genuinely happy and did photos and thought I look way better than just smiling . I never showed my teeth and never smiled with my eyes. if you want to look more nt then you gotta be more nt.
what does looking NT mean?
also how old are you bro