How to looksmax high set negative tilt eyebrows?

J

Jack Storm

Banned
I have some high set eyebrows with sparse hairs and a bit of negative tilt? Can i try microblading and reshaping? Does shaping it to positive tilt makes the eye area appear taller which is less appealing?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Solution
ErbCel
Microneedling and minoxidil is your answer. Aim for a shape that is lower set and positively tilted even if you have to make your brows slightly less thick for it.
Microneedling and minoxidil is your answer. Aim for a shape that is lower set and positively tilted even if you have to make your brows slightly less thick for it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Solution

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
How about microblading?

How about microblading?
Never tried it, could work but you might not have enough eyebrows to make it look natural if you want a huntery shape. I could be wrong. One of the biggest issues is that your ends aren't thick enough. You could shape them to be positive tilted and medium set but your outer ends' density would ruin it.

On a second note you have PCT eyes so neutral eyebrows would be fine on you. Aim for that for now