How to lose weight forever

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Alright, you fat fucks, it’s new year, I’m sure you’ve made your new years resolution “muh I’ll stop being a fatso this year”. In this guide I’ll help you actually do that, instead of just posting about it on your instagram story.

In case any of you give a fuck I’ve lost around 10% of bodyfat in 2023 from March to December EFFORTLESSLY. I didn’t track my calories like some cuck and just ate whatever I want- or almost, you’ll understand in a minute.

This guide will be divided into two sections: Diet & Training

1.Diet:

This is the harder part as you’ll actually need to use some discipline to say no to the goyslop engineered by the jews and opt for healthier options. Look up Paul Saladino on Youtube and copy his diet BUT add white rice, potatoes (sweet and white), and organic oats. You also don’t have to give a fuck about the videos where he’s complaining about “muh heavy metals” - nerd shit that won’t help you. Just cut the seed oils and minimize vegetables like broccoli, kale etc. The only time you’ll “cheat” on your diet is when you go on vacation, but even then, opt for Italian restaurants for example, which 99% of the time will use olive oil unless it’s some shit place. Also, don’t eat overly processed shit like French fries and KFC on vacation. When ordering in restaurants, opt for meat with some carbs like potatoes, rice, etc as a side. Also cut out grocery store bought breads and pastries- they have seed oils. Bake your own at home if you still want to eat some, up to you. On a day to day basis, just eat as much as you want, till you feel full- impossible to overeat on meats as most of them have like sub200 calories per 100 grams.

2. Training:

This is the easy part, as you have a lot less to fuck up, I recommend finding a gym that’s VERY close to you even if they have less equipment than the ones further away, as this will make it easier for you to stay on track. I recommend you go every day, you don’t actually need rest, and when you feel like you do, just take off a day- this should realistically be every few weeks once your body has adjusted. If you get really sore after the first day- which will happen, happens to me as well when I take a week or so off, you just rest for a day then move on. Realistically, your body should be adjusted to training after a week- that’s when you can start going every day. As far as to what to train, look up people like Kinobody on Youtube and just copy their ebooks that you can download online. I like to do Chest+Tri day, Back+Bi day, Shoulders+Tri day then Leg day. But this is pretty much just up to your preference, as just doing something matters more than what exactly you do. See your weakpoints (probably everything now) and decide which bodyparts you want to put the most emphasis on in your physique. Make sure you do Squat, Bench, Deadlift from the beginning as this will ensure you don’t neglect any muscles which may result in injury later down the line- for example, lower back. As far as cardio goes, if you’re trying to lose weight I’d recommend doing 30-60 mins every day on 5% incline at 6km/h - a 60 minute cardio session like this will burn around 700 calories for me at 85kg, 192cm- not calculated by my “Apple watch” or some retarded shit but actual calculators online. Just play/work on your phone while on the treadmill, rot there instead of your basement. Adding this to the end of all your sessions will ensure you lose weight- eating back 700 calories the way I told you to eat is hard as fuck, and combined with your weight training session it’s going to be more like a 1000 or slightly even more. For your weight training, do 45-60 minutes per day to start, if you get in a flow state, you’re obviously free to do more- sometimes I check the time and realize I’ve been training for 2 hours without even noticing- this is where you want to get to, as burning calories while ENJOYING it is the key.

Let me know if I missed anything fatsos, but that’s pretty much all I can remember helping me. New year, less fat fucks!

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: marek937 and polishcel
Alright, you fat fucks, it’s new year, I’m sure you’ve made your new years resolution “muh I’ll stop being a fatso this year”. In this guide I’ll help you actually do that, instead of just posting about it on your instagram story.

In case any of you give a fuck I’ve lost around 10% of bodyfat in 2023 from March to December EFFORTLESSLY. I didn’t track my calories like some cuck and just ate whatever I want- or almost, you’ll understand in a minute.

This guide will be divided into two sections: Diet & Training

1.Diet:

This is the harder part as you’ll actually need to use some discipline to say no to the goyslop engineered by the jews and opt for healthier options. Look up Paul Saladino on Youtube and copy his diet BUT add white rice, potatoes (sweet and white), and organic oats. You also don’t have to give a fuck about the videos where he’s complaining about “muh heavy metals” - nerd shit that won’t help you. Just cut the seed oils and minimize vegetables like broccoli, kale etc. The only time you’ll “cheat” on your diet is when you go on vacation, but even then, opt for Italian restaurants for example, which 99% of the time will use olive oil unless it’s some shit place. Also, don’t eat overly processed shit like French fries and KFC on vacation. When ordering in restaurants, opt for meat with some carbs like potatoes, rice, etc as a side. Also cut out grocery store bought breads and pastries- they have seed oils. Bake your own at home if you still want to eat some, up to you. On a day to day basis, just eat as much as you want, till you feel full- impossible to overeat on meats as most of them have like sub200 calories per 100 grams.

2. Training:

This is the easy part, as you have a lot less to fuck up, I recommend finding a gym that’s VERY close to you even if they have less equipment than the ones further away, as this will make it easier for you to stay on track. I recommend you go every day, you don’t actually need rest, and when you feel like you do, just take off a day- this should realistically be every few weeks once your body has adjusted. If you get really sore after the first day- which will happen, happens to me as well when I take a week or so off, you just rest for a day then move on. Realistically, your body should be adjusted to training after a week- that’s when you can start going every day. As far as to what to train, look up people like Kinobody on Youtube and just copy their ebooks that you can download online. I like to do Chest+Tri day, Back+Bi day, Shoulders+Tri day then Leg day. But this is pretty much just up to your preference, as just doing something matters more than what exactly you do. See your weakpoints (probably everything now) and decide which bodyparts you want to put the most emphasis on in your physique. Make sure you do Squat, Bench, Deadlift from the beginning as this will ensure you don’t neglect any muscles which may result in injury later down the line- for example, lower back. As far as cardio goes, if you’re trying to lose weight I’d recommend doing 30-60 mins every day on 5% incline at 6km/h - a 60 minute cardio session like this will burn around 700 calories for me at 85kg, 192cm- not calculated by my “Apple watch” or some retarded shit but actual calculators online. Just play/work on your phone while on the treadmill, rot there instead of your basement. Adding this to the end of all your sessions will ensure you lose weight- eating back 700 calories the way I told you to eat is hard as fuck, and combined with your weight training session it’s going to be more like a 1000 or slightly even more. For your weight training, do 45-60 minutes per day to start, if you get in a flow state, you’re obviously free to do more- sometimes I check the time and realize I’ve been training for 2 hours without even noticing- this is where you want to get to, as burning calories while ENJOYING it is the key.

Let me know if I missed anything fatsos, but that’s pretty much all I can remember helping me. New year, less fat fucks!
H2O + dnrd

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rares54
bázisolt. egy dagadt felpuffadt arcú fasz vagyok ideje lesz lefogynom

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • Love it
Reactions: marek937
bump retards

effort thread

• Love it