How to make 158usd off roblox clothing

R

romm2el

Diamond
First, you need to create a group in roblox.com then in "create" option you click it and go to your group

After that you can start uploading assets of clothing

In Discord use rbxsociety bot to steal clothing assets and re-upload a bunch of them

After some months you can convert the Robux into BTC in adurite.com or withdraw them with gift cards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Shkreliii, Deleted member 31329 and 9 others
Don't you need Builders Club or like a monthly subscribtion type of shit to be able to upload clothes to sell?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
nigga created account on .org to show NEETS how to make money off roblox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, emeraldglass, Milosz and 10 others
Don't you need Builders Club or like a monthly subscribtion type of shit to be able to upload clothes to sell?
It changed, now it only costs like 10rbx to upload clothing

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
why are you not using devEx to cash-out ?

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
just create a shitty simulator and scam dumb kids jfl i make 20-30 pounds per month from a copyblocked simulator after putting 3k robux into ads its passive income

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, vampyre, gigell and 1 other person
I don't get it lol

just create a shitty simulator and scam dumb kids jfl i make 20-30 pounds per month from a copyblocked simulator after putting 3k robux into ads its passive income
Should've made a shitty looksmaxxing sim

already exists
Then copy it and make it better, make them LTN to start out, add a gym location, skincare store, clothes store, hair salon, make them mew to get a jawline and add that into the game, add different types of jawlines, hunter eyes, hairstyles, eye colors, races, hair colors, make them pick their race from the start, give them a random height and a random genetic potential, make them reroll that genetic potential or height for robux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
already exists lol. they get like 2k players daily pretty impressive
Then copy it and make it better, make them LTN to start out, add a gym location, skincare store, clothes store, hair salon, make them mew to get a jawline and add that into the game, add different types of jawlines, hunter eyes, hairstyles, eye colors, races, hair colors, make them pick their race from the start, give them a random height and a random genetic potential, make them reroll that genetic potential or height for robux.

Wow a whole $20 of passive income?? Calm down. Elon, there's not gonna be any money left for us

dog eyes GIF by KeepUpWithJaz

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 46184
Wow a whole $20 of passive income?? Calm down. Elon, there's not gonna be any money left for us

Ok now do that’s over 1000 games
1000 x 20 = 20000

at least its something, its big for me

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
good ideas

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Each time? And can you get robux without buying it?
yes and you can try getting robux from

PLS DONATE 💸

game By haz3mn
for free and start uploading clothes

How do you sell your robux in adruite? What are the requirements/minimum deposit and what fees can you expect?

First, you need to create a group in roblox.com then in "create" option you click it and go to your group

View attachment 2563592

After that you can start uploading assets of clothing
View attachment 2563593
In Discord use rbxsociety bot to steal clothing assets and re-upload a bunch of them
View attachment 2563596
After some months you can convert the Robux into BTC in adurite.com or withdraw them with gift cards
View attachment 2563598
View attachment 2563599
View attachment 2563605
Yo.. how do i get the “rbxsociety bot”?

Nvm i found out already :lul: