How to make AMAZON your BITCH (free money)

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
First off this is NOT a scam and is NOT fraud

tbh I have been offered hundreds of dollars by amazon employees that I have had to refuse because they were careless and accepting like $100 for a $50 refund IS FRUAD, not even joking.

That being said I have had refunds FORCED on me before and literally made $150 on a $75 refund, I simply made sure to contact another employee and inform them that I was refunded twice (after I informed the original agent I was refunded) and they have always let me keep it.

Anyway here is how to make amazon your bitch.

you can use this for evil/immoral practice but tbh you will make a killing just using it when you have a problem and not taking shit and actively asserting yourself 100% srs

amazon fresh cannot take returns on an order so when i ordered like 3 steaks and they left out one i told them i was having dinner at my house and couldnt feed 6 people on 2 steaks so i told them they ruined my plants and here is the keyword

I wanted to return my whole fresh order I didn't want or need any of it because of this mistake which is straightforward but a pain in the ass them leaving out an item

they have to honor your request for a "return" base don their error but they ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THE FOOD BACK so get a full refund, i don't do this a lot as it's sketchy if you did but sometimes they just fuck ur shit up

also another tactic is make sure u report bad agents every time no matter how long it takes, if i go thru 3-4 agents who make it seem like i am getting nowhere by the time i get to the 4th i have gone from 1 problem to 3-4 and have a list of bad behavior by agents, as well as things they may have fucked up on my account, time they made me wait, and will take the time to have every single one reported

always ask for chat transcripts if needed and someone did something bad or rude, always ask for names and NEVER let anything unprofessional slide, don't get mad at that person but make sure the next person you talk to YOU ASK FOR SUPERVISOR AND RELAY THEM EVERYTHING

the 20% rule is that 4/5 agents you speak to will either lie to you or not give you what you want, they may even say that it's impossible, that someone else has the same resources

THEY ARE ALWAYS LYING

there are 2 tricks to getting past this

1 always be ready to call back/ask for anew chat or supervisor
at some point they will just be a waste of time just try again, works 100% of the time for me if I keep on and i usually get some credits along the way

2.the tricks agents use to stop you they usually KNOW they are lying and thus they will failo in some way if they can't stay cool headed, often times i waste time ON PURPOSE to make an agents 2-3 calls deep slip up, lose temper, hangup, talk over you while recording sometime si make a call where the person and i are going in circles of them lying saying they can't do something go on 30 min so I can complain to every other agent I talk to and at the start list my grievances and make sure they know im serious by saying first can we report this previous agent

When you find the RIGHT PERSON that 10-20% they will make it easy to get WHATEVER you want done, whether 3-4 people have told you they can't or even a refund you have taken a week to go thru official channels, my 1 tip to get the most out of these offers is be nice, and if they ever offer you a credit for "your trouble" or anything along those lines and say

"is that ok" or "is that enough"

ALWAYS NEGOTIATE, especially if they say it's for your "time" as they are not allowe dto credit you based on time spent at that point they have fucked up and they don't want a superior reviewing the cheat hearing them say that so likely you can get another 10-20 bucks out of them, just be business like and talk sense not im so mad give me more money

gl fam

amazon never screws me, I get back for everything i buy that breaks for them ever, and they always pay me in credit, if they piss me off I ALWAYS get paid, as long I have thousands of dollars spent on my account for the year or two years idgaf if I get multiple refunds on credits given and stretch $50 to 200 as long as what I say makes sense

tbh I don't really scam I just do cut throat business with a company that is used to customers taking it form behind, if there is a technical reason I get 100%$ refund instead of 50% and they make me wait long i go for 100%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, I'mme and 2 others
dn rd but bookmarked so i can read it later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Didn’t read yet but just by the way you typed it I I get the feeling this is something low IQ that will either not work or get you in trouble.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Didn’t read yet but just by the way you typed it I I get the feeling this is something low IQ that will either not work or get you in trouble.
lol ur a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and Deleted member 6401
Does it work only with food I want free sex doll and supplement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Does it work only with food I want free sex doll and supplement
a $300 speaker that cost me $0 and a 400lb load gaming chair that cost $70 say read the fucking texted u keep bugging me about fo rdays u chimp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702 and Swolepenisman
a $300 speaker that cost me $0 and a 400lb load gaming chair that cost $70 say read the fucking texted u keep bugging me about fo rdays u chimp
Ok I red it 3 time so I order something like a dildo then when it come in I call to have it returned and they will argue with me then I go ER on them and demand a refund full bc they are wasting my time and being mean?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 6401
oh yeah and i got my computer case from $130 to $70 but that was for bitching at the manufacturer for incorrect product description incorrect product description or even picture can easily get you a huge discount or full refund (they might ask to send back for full refund thats why i accepted the big discount) but on food they don't requests sendbacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swolepenisman and Vidyacoper

• +1
dope would only use this for legit scenarios where i need the refund tho

• +1
dope would only use this for legit scenarios where i need the refund tho
there are many scenarios, amazon fresh especially because so often then fuck ur shit up, but just in general for items that are past 90 day a-to-z guarantee but still in warranty and break I have always got a refund if I talk to enough people if I contact t the seller and they refuse to replace (usually out of stock) or at least a large comp to fix the item like the case of my chair.... crazy enough if i wanted I could get the manufacturer to fix my chair and keep the money but instead i bought a better base so it wont break again

but don't discount refunds for waiting on the phone or dealing with bad reps you actually report i've easily made hundreds of dollars in comps as sorry from amazons supervisors for dealing with hours of phone calls or bad employees

they have tons of really bad employees, i consider the 4/5 people who usually lie to give bad service bad and always report them, when i have 2-3 problems and bad employee comes up the next person i talk to I make sure to report them first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Swolepenisman