HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON TINDER

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
I did this for 1 day and made 40€ jfl

1st step : Make a tinder account and set your age to 19 (simps want to see prime pussy)

2nd step: go to r/truerateme on reddit and pick a stacy. Use her pictures on tinder profile

3rd step: make ur bio something like this:

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want
(DONT SAY NUDES OR PRICES IN BIO OR TINDER WILL BAN YOU)

4th step: set match age from 30+ because young guys dont fall for this, match with the most ugly/bald guys dont waste ur likes on normies because you only get a certain amount of likes.
When you match with them theyll probably message you something like this: what do you sell? And then you say send me 5€ and youll see with a kiss emoji (send them your paypal link)

5th step: get nudes from r/gonewild on reddit To get the most out of a simp send them 2 nudes and then say i can make a special video for you if you send some more.

Thats it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9568, YoungChadcel and 38 others
High iq
But use a vpn

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, RoundHouse, FutureMogger and 4 others
high iq lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
22FF4707 FBB1 4F87 BE8F F4CE2ACCCAE8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, poloralf, FutureMogger and 11 others
  • +1
Idk bro who will care people catfish all the time
Yes but ur making a profit from it, Idk the Word but scam or something in english you can get caught for and possibly go ti jail

• +1
Yes but ur making a profit from it, Idk the Word but scam or something in english you can get caught for and possibly go ti jail
oh shit yes then its better to use a vpn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

1st step : Make a tinder account and set your age to 19 (simps want to see prime pussy)

2nd step: go to r/truerateme on reddit and pick a stacy. Use her pictures on tinder profile

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want

4th step: set match age from 30+ because young guys dont fall for this, match with the most ugly/bald guys dont waste ur likes on normies because you only get a certain amount of likes.
When you match with them theyll probably message you something like this: what do you sell? And then you say send me 5€ and youll see with a kiss emoji (send them your paypal link)

5th step: get nudes from r/gonewild on reddit To get the most out of a simp send them 2 nudes and then say i can make a special video for you if you send some more.

Thats it
You can put your age at 14 get a predators IP using grabify and then blackmail must be high T to do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
When did you become so high inhib? Tell the cops you and Pitt are gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
When did you become so high inhib? Tell the cops you and Pitt are gods
Difference between high inhib and low iq. Doing this kind of shit without thinking is low iq

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, CristianT, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
oh shit yes then its better to use a vpn
lmfao before you worry about a vpn make sure your paypal account isn't linked to your irl name or a non throwaway email

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 3 others
lmfao before you worry about a vpn make sure your paypal account isn't linked to your irl name or a non throwaway email
Yes I made sure of that

• +1

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want

Thats it
Biggest reason that you have to target older is actually because older men have money

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, FutureMogger, CristianT and 6 others
Biggest reason that you have to target older is actually because older men have money
Yes I now stopped with the nudes im trying to let them fall in love so i can finesse more money

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6401
Yes I now stopped with the nudes im trying to let them fall in love so i can finesse more money
Yes, this is key. only issue is when they ask for proof youre real lol

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
Lol I do this a better site to use is POF or seeking.com

• +1
@Redrighthand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Redrighthand and Chadelite
better is to say pay me talk with you

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Damn I need to set up a paypal and try this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
And how do you do to own an anonymous paypal account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Chadelite and 2 others
Yeah but how many hours of chat? 10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EazyDuzIt, Chadelite and 2 others
chances of going to jail for this is 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 470 and 2 others

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want

Thats it
Rock
Rock
Jokerclap
Jokerclap

Anton2

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6401
if you can make 200 euros a day i'll mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
High IQ, puts einstein to fucking shame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5081
Tried this for an hour not a single dime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, LowTierNormie, CristianT and 2 others
I have a better method, but it is still a theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
share dear panzer
Many have reported that:

If you download a burner phone App, you will get a random phone number and these numbers are sometimes of OTHER PEOPLE

and if you have Tinder already, Tinder detects your phone number (from your burner ohone) and you get into a random Tinder account (which is connected to the number)

You can try this very often until you have the account of a decent looking female

They usually connect their Instagram to their Tinder, so you also have proof "that you are legit"

then you could sell some nudes

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Many have reported that:

If you download a burner phone App, you will get a random phone number and these numbers are sometimes of OTHER PEOPLE

and if you have Tinder already, Tinder detects your phone number (from your burner ohone) and you get into a random Tinder account (which is connected to the number)

You can try this very often until you have the account of a decent looking female

They usually connect their Instagram to their Tinder, so you also have proof "that you are legit"

mirin basement dweller very high iq

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6401
Boyos just say

Send me 5$ and see what happens
Then block the fucker

That is what happens
No need to send nudes
The old idiot just paid 5$ to get blocked

Know a girl who did this for a short while
Thought it was kinda fun

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, NothingCanStopMe, LowTierNormie and 6 others
Id be happy making £30 a day from this which is like 50 euro

I could get buccal fat removal in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, CristianT, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Boyos just say

Then block the fucker

That is what happens
No need to send nudes
Nah bro high chance they get salty and report your profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Elias
Boyos just say

Then block the fucker

That is what happens
No need to send nudes

Know a girl who did this for a short while
Thought it was kinda fun
Dark triads me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5187
Nah bro high chance they get salty and report your profile
Didn't happen to her

Tinder staff always takes the girls side
No kidding
Nothing happend to the girl I know
Not even a warning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and 1 other person
How do you send pics/videos on tinder? I thought you couldn’t and you have to use IG or snap instead

• +1

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want

Thats it
I want to do this,but I will feel bad for those incels tbh

• +1
Good idea, but you only need 3 people to report u and you’ll lose your account forever, and I doubt all above 30 year olds would pay for a few pics. At least they’ll want a Skype call
How do you send pics/videos on tinder? I thought you couldn’t and you have to use IG or snap instead
There is a new hack u can send pics from camera roll as live snaps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Good idea, but you only need 3 people to report u and you’ll lose your account forever, and I doubt all above 30 year olds would pay for a few pics. At least they’ll want a Skype call

There is a new hack u can send pics from camera roll as live snaps
But I won’t do that cuz I’m pretending to be a girl so I would just send pics and videos I took.

• +1
Many have reported that:

Bullshit man

Never does this work. This is basically hacking.
I can't find any promising burner phone app on Google play

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

I sell things
Things you like
Things you want

Thats it
I want to try this, but how do you make a PayPal account with your main email?

The guys will see that you are a dude or not?

• +1