How to make skin smooth as possible?

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Want some tips on how i go about making skin smooth. What do?:feelswhere:

Rub semen all over your skin. I heard some femorrhoids do this to stop aging as much.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Eczema cream. Its better than lotion and doesn’t leave that sticky feeing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Plastic surgery is also impermissible, so it's not like we're talking about lawful things here. :feelskek:
Lmao just do it and then repent. Allah understands your problem.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lmao just do it and then repent. Allah understands your problem.
Actually, Islamically speaking I am allowed to go for my rhinoplasty because since I broke it, it'd be a restorative operation, and thus I am not doing it for the sake of merely beautifying myself. I just don't want it. Also, committing a sin in the hopes of being able to repent is impermissible in itself. It's all about intention.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Mansnob and Deleted member 611
Actually, Islamically speaking I am allowed to go for my rhinoplasty because since I broke it, it'd be a restorative operation, and thus I am not doing it for the sake of merely beautifying myself. I just don't want it. Also, committing a sin in the hopes of being able to repent is impermissible in itself. It's all about intention.
?????

Cold water mixed with your own cum works great makes your skin as smooth as baby’s ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Cold water mixed with your own cum works great makes your skin as smooth as baby’s ass
I want something with permanent lasting effects tho, willing to apply daily i suppose.

What does this mean?
182276881 56a5367b5f9b58b7d0db88f2

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
cold showers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 611
buy this and use 2x a week (rinse off the soap with cold water)
then shave when you get out of the shower, then put on moisturizer. face will be smoother than a babies bottom

Attachments

• c700x420.jpg
    c700x420.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 21
  • +1
buy this and use 2x a week (rinse off the soap with cold water)
then shave when you get out of the shower, then put on moisturizer. face will be smoother than a babies bottom
Sounds like that would work well! What are those in the images you attached? What they're called i mean

Sounds like that would work well! What are those in the images you attached? What they're called i mean
They're called a "spinning brush" im pretty sure and you can buy them at target for like ~$30 i think gl

• +1
They're called a "spinning brush" im pretty sure and you can buy them at target for like ~$30 i think gl
Thx I'll look into it