How to make turbo wide set of eyes exotic or harmonic?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Any high IQ fgts know, i mean they look good in benedict cumberbatch.I mean could it look likr a lion eyes?

Wide set eyes with PCT and no upper lid exposure ^ like @cocainecowboy posted is very feminine trait. Those “cat eyes” are quite neotenous and exotic. My gf has those eyes. Love them :love:

And btw @SirGey, they don’t look good on Benedict Cumberbatch. He has very feminine eyes IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Wide set eyes with PCT and no upper lid exposure ^ like @cocainecowboy posted is very feminine trait. Those “cat eyes” are quite neotenous and exotic. My gf has those eyes. Love them :love:

And btw @SirGey, they don’t look good on Benedict Cumberbatch. He has very feminine eyes IMO
i have kinda close set eyes, with pct, and my left eyebrow has pct, like tyson ballou, my right eyebrow has a little PCT, but not very noticeable, they are both thick and dark black. Is this high t masculine trait.

i have kinda close set eyes, with pct, and my left eyebrow has pct, like tyson ballou, my right eyebrow has a little PCT, but not very noticeable, they are both thick and dark black. Is this high t masculine trait.
Yeah I guess.

Its good that they rfeminine, good jaw and feminine eyes, prettyboy vibe

Its good that they rfeminine, good jaw and feminine eyes, prettyboy vibe
Benedict Cumberbatch has the collagen levels of a dinosaur. He’s not a pretty boy lmfao

Benedict Cumberbatch has the collagen levels of a dinosaur. He’s not a pretty boy lmfao

Not talking bout him, just theorysing a wide set eye with a good skull.

Large IPD kind of sucks tbh. I think average to above average is acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Not talking bout him, just theorysing a wide set eye with a good skull.
It really depends. You need a very good browridge, chin, and jaw to make wide eye PCT eyes attractive or you just look like a girl.
Large IPD kind of sucks tbh. I think average to above average is acceptable.
Anywhere from slightly below average to slightly above average is acceptable IMO. I’ve noticed a lot of gay men have wide eye sets. It gives off a feminine/prey look.