How to make useful friends

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
Specifically popular young adult friends.

Why I want them:

1.) Practice low-inhib actions and behavior in combination with drugmaxxing
3.) Possible use of social circle (i.e. mere exposure) game on women
3.) Most importantly, learn to emulate the mannerisms, language, and knowledge of higher social status people (i.e. NTmaxxing, or what bluepillers call personality).

I haven't had friends since college (I am a young adult). This does show during extended interactions with women, and is a red flag that I can't overcome at my current looks level.

Things I have tried so far:

1.) D&D (low status neckbeards and middle aged folks. One of the worst pieces of useless bluepilled advice given to incels.)
2.) Meetup Groups (Middle aged people again. Probably useless, but might be able to find the right group)
3.) Martial Arts (Mostly middle aged men, great people, but not what I am looking for)
4.) Walking into random bars. This has shown the most promise since I have actually seen the demographic I want at one of these bars.

This is honestly a criminally undercovered topic considering this websites userbase. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, Schönling and Deleted member 2486
I'd recommend Church groups. Usually rich and high status people with open arms to outsiders.

• Love it
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I'd recommend Church groups. Usually rich and high status people with open arms to outsiders.
That requires you to religionmaxx. With the demographics of this forum, I’m assuming that OP is either atheist or agnostic

That requires you to religionmaxx. With the demographics of this forum, I’m assuming that OP is either atheist or agnostic
Tfw i'm in a religious group full of rich ppl and i'm not a Believer lol i just go to meet people and dance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BlackPillChad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3202, BlackPillChad and 2 others

Could work. I'll give it a shot. My fear is that I will once again not be meeting the right kind of people, but if I join a hippie church I probably could.

Being an atheist is low-status anyways. Being a spiritual (i.e. not very serious) christian is probably the best religion I can pick in the US.

Thank you