How to manipulate women using their menstrual cycle (easy af)

leo9

leo9

Iron
As you may know the menstrual cycle has stages, in these stages the mood, emotions and in general the way women feel changes. I will teach you to take advantage of each stage to manipulate any woman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: Just learn how to identify when a women is in their ovulation stage and take advantage of that bc in that stage the sexual desire is bigger.
Reference: Pillsworth, E. G., Haselton, M. G., & Buss, D. M. (2004b). Ovulatory shifts in female sexual desire. Journal of Sex Research, 41(1), 55–65. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224490409552213
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ovulation: is the 3th stage on the menstrual cycle and it starts approximately at the day 14th in the middle of the cycle, but it could change. If you don't know when the menstrual cycle of that woman you want to manipulate starts, you can ask her, if she feels comfortable with you she will tell you.

If she is not enough comfortable with you, you'll have to identify if she is in her ovulation stage by looking at her behavior. This are the signs of behavior in a women that mean that they could be in their ovulation stage:

1. Increased energy and confidence: Some women may experience increased energy levels and confidence during ovulation due to hormonal fluctuations.
  2. Increased interest in social relationships: Some women may feel more sociable and outgoing during ovulation, seeking more social interactions.
  3. Changes in attraction: Some women may become more attracted to others during ovulation due to hormonal changes that influence sexual desire.
  4. Increased attention to appearance: Some women may pay more attention to their appearance and clothing during ovulation.
  5. Mood changes: Some women may experience subtle changes in their mood, which can vary from person to person. Some may feel more optimistic and positive.
  6. Increased energy and confidence: Some women may experience increased energy levels and confidence during ovulation due to hormonal fluctuations.
  7. Increased interest in social relationships: Some women may feel more sociable and outgoing during ovulation, seeking more social interactions.
  8. Changes in attraction: Some women may become more attracted to others during ovulation due to hormonal changes that influence sexual desire.
  9. Increased attention to appearance: Some women may pay more attention to their appearance and clothing during ovulation.
  10. Mood changes: Some women may experience subtle changes in their mood, which can vary from person to person. Some may feel more optimistic and positive.
Give support to this guide and i'll continue adding more details. Thanks for reading.
Reference: Pillsworth, E. G., Haselton, M. G., & Buss, D. M. (2004b). Ovulatory shifts in female sexual desire. Journal of Sex Research, 41(1), 55–65. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224490409552213

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Chintuck22, garoupilled_ and 4 others
You didn't say how I can take advantage of that

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Detective, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Speicher spsshs
good post

3475428 Picsart 23 06 18 02 06 53 984

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, LastHopeForNorman, JohnDoe and 9 others
Insane autism, repped.

You didn't say how I can take advantage of that
basically women in the ovulation stage are more susceptible sexually speaking, which is obvious. in the guide I teach to identify this stage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
this is black magic right?

I think your repeated half of the list

brb gonna ask my crush when is her menstrual cycle (hope she doesnt call me weird and autistic and i dont go to prison for sexual harrasment)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Ryldoo IS COPING and leo9
only red pill that works tbh