How to measure and claim a height

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
When it comes to height measurements, larping or rounding up isn't allowed. Even if it's only by a cm. We need to make sure that we are accurately measuring our height by the millimeter.

So this is how to measure height accurately from home.

Now to begin with, I myself actually thought I was an inch taller by just holding a measuring tape up me with a mirror facing the measuring tape. It turned out I was actually an inch shorter than I guess. So larping by the inch is extremely common and larping around 2 inches isn't that uncommon either.

There's only 2 things we need to know when it comes to height.

1. How to measure height accurately.

2. What is the most accurate height to claim.

Measuring your height:

Grab an aerosol can. For the most accurate measurement, it needs to be fully straight (which most are) and long enough so it reaches the top of your head. Then grab a pen to mark on the wall. Surface and wall should ideally be straight.

You can grab a spirit level to ensure this is the case.

Also, make sure you have had at least 8 hours of sleep before doing this and make sure your weight isn't too heavy otherwise you will lose more height throughout the day, thus having to claim lower.

Grab your measuring aerosol can and slide it down slowly onto the wall until it reaches the top of your head. Tap the can to make sure it's completely at level with your head. Then mark with a pen at the lowest point of the can.

Make sure you are standing fully straight, with good posture and exhaled while doing these measurements. Also you have to be barefoot and your feet and body have to be relaxed. Even socks can add a mm so when I mean barefoot I mean literally barefoot.

After that, measure your marked height with a measuring tape, keep it fully straight and that should tell you exactly your height.

What height to claim:

First, we need to measure our morning height with the method I have stated using an areasol can.

The reason why we want to measure morning height is not for the claim but to know what our height is fully decompressed from a good 8 hours of sleep so we can use this for the maths which will give us our true height claim.

So what you want to do is use the method I just told you and measure in the morning.

Then write your measurement down.

Then use this to calculate your most accurate height claim.

The calculation is simple.

For example: morning height is 185, subtract that by 1cm, as most of us lose that in our first hour. If it's a bit less or bit more then calculate that. I'd recommend measuring again after an hour of your first measurement to know what you've shrunk exactly in that hour before using this calculation.

Here's how to calculate it

So 185cm is morning measurement.

So 185 - 1 is 184 cm.

Now do 1 percent of 184 (your own measurement) . The answer to that is 1.84.

Now subtract your own answer with your own morning height measurement.

For example: 185 - 1.84 = 183.16

So if that was my measurement, I'd claim 183cm exactly. Or 183.2 if we really want to be technical.

This calculation basically tells you what your evening height is.

We don't want to claim morning height, midday height, afternoon height or night height. None of those are genuinely accurate.

Evening height is the most accurate and is the way to go.

If you are an evening height measured 6'0, then that will be a genuine, good and even tallish height in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Necro
Just claim your morning height you autistic ass nigga, the average retarded normie legit claims 3+ inches taller then their actual height

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
yeah everyone larps their height atleast an inch or two.

there is no way anyone is doing that any non autistic person would claim morning hieght

Users who are viewing this thread

Back