How to measure testosterone levels at home

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I will reference studies here so I can own low T betas who are gonna want to argue. Don't even try, cucks.

1. If you are often inclined to eat hot pepper or spicy foods, you are most likely high T.

2. If you are attracted to feminine faces and small feet(I know many of you cucks like butch bitches and big feet).

3. If your ring finger is longer than your index finger (it's not very accurate though because someone could be born high T and got really fat later on or was on a soy diet).

4. Your children are likely to be male.

5. If you're tall and exercise.

6. If your feet are large (I couldn't find real data to verify but many females who transition report feet growing after years of T).

7. If you don't have a varicocele. (Studies prove that after varicocele surgery T levels went up 100-300 ng/dl within a year).

8. And you probably have redder skin if you're a monkey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, bogii and currylightskin
I dont like spicy food

I like feminine faces

ring finger is longer

dont know

Im manlet and skinny

I have small feet

my face isn't very red.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 13787 and MaxillaMaxing
I dont like spicy food

I like feminine faces

ring finger is longer

dont know

Im manlet and skinny

I have small feet

my face isn't very red.
Or you could get a blood work lol. But I would assume 500 ng dl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm 550 ng/dl average af, ring finger is same length as index so makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 17791
Or you could get a blood work lol. But I would assume 500 ng dl
My feet are very small, below average even for women, I also have a very small frame. I can only grow a beard on the chin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .*my*. and bogii
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bogii
I wanna be low T like you.
if you knew what I look like you wouldn't assume I'm low t, except my narrow jaw maybe :feelsuhh: but my beard hides it

• Woah
I'm 550 ng/dl average af, ring finger is same length as index so makes sense
My fingers are the same and my T levels are at 800-900 after I corrected my diet, started exercising and got a varicocele surgery. I wouldn't link it so strongly to fingers.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
My fingers are the same and my T levels are at 800-900 after I corrected my diet, started exercising and got a varicocele surgery. I wouldn't link it so strongly to fingers.
My balls are fine atm thank god no varicocele, had to be painful af, right?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
My feet are very small, below average even for women, I also have a very small frame. I can only grow a beard on the chin.
Lol if you're like 18 that doesn't mean anything. Wait until you're 25 to know what your facial hair is really like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and bogii
if you knew what I look like you wouldn't assume I'm low t, except my narrow jaw maybe :feelsuhh: but my beard hides it
How old are you? I can't grow a beard beyond chin. I've had zero development since like 16.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
20 rn, full beard almost
I'd rope if I had full beard. Having to shave my chin only is sui fuel. I wanna nuke my DHT so no more of this stuff.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Bullet number 4 is the only benefit of me having 1355 testosterone tbh

Hopefully the girls I fucked the past few months get pregnant and I get blasian kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin, .*my*. and 1 other person
I'd rope if I had full beard. Having to shave my chin only is sui fuel. I wanna nuke my DHT so no more of this stuff.
it's the only way to hide my narrow jaw though and give me better chin projection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 17791
My balls are fine atm thank god no varicocele, had to be painful af, right?
Oh yeah. I was awake the whole time and they put those needles in me then cut my bikini zone open, pulled out my left nut and started grabbing those veins connecting to my belly. They told me "yeah you have a serious case bruh". Anyway they stitched me up and it's been a year and I'm glad that I got it. No more heaviness or enlarged veins or pain when squatting.

• Ugh..
it's the only way to hide my narrow jaw though and give me better chin projection
How much gum do you chew? At least 1 hour a day is minimum for narrow jaws.

• Woah
My dad had 2 boys and 1 girl. And now that I think about it, he had the girl when he was older so lower t and had me and my bro when he was younger

Interesting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and .*my*.
Im growing out my facial hair and it's not very dense and only grows on chin and philtrum. Legit none on my mandible

• So Sad
How much gum do you chew? At least 1 hour a day is minimum for narrow jaws.
isn't it already over after 18 for facial development? and isn't gum only for masseter growth responsible?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and .*my*.
isn't it already over after 18 for facial development? and isn't gum only for masseter growth responsible?
If you don't want to get uglier chew gum. Large masseters will make you more attractive regardless if your bone changes or not. There's no harm in doing it as long as you don't chew to hard and don't cause wear by grinding.

• Love it
If you don't want to get uglier chew gum. Large masseters will make you more attractive regardless if your bone changes or not. There's no harm in doing it as long as you don't chew to hard and don't cause wear by grinding.
interesting take, doesn't it make the jaw rounder though? that's what all the people are criticizing about masseter hypertrophy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Im so addicted to spicy food that i ended up in the ER cause i have IBD and spicy food is kryptonite for that condition.

I am attracted to feminine faces

Ring is slightly longer then index

Idk

6'1 and yes

My feet are 45 (european number?)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
my ring finger heightmogs my index finger to hell and back

I dont like spicy food

I like feminine faces

ring finger is longer

dont know

Im manlet and skinny

I have small feet

my face isn't very red.
Manliest man on .org

• JFL
interesting take, doesn't it make the jaw rounder though? that's what all the people are criticizing about masseter hypertrophy
No. It doesn't. Fat makes it round. These fat fucks weigh like an elephant and think that chewing made their face round.

• Woah
1. I like spicy foods
2. Doesnt matter
3. Ring finger longer
4. No clue
5. 5'8 manlet
6. Avg size
7. My balls seem normal
8. Idk, do I?
Screenshot 20220530 125801 Snapchat