How to mix rosemary oil+ricin oil for eyebrows

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
Hello, ik these can be copes, but I want to try natural oils before I use minoxidil, does anybody knows how to mix both oils?I heard ricin is a carrier oil, but idk how to mix for eyebrows and eyelashes?And is one time before sleep enough or should I apply twice daily?I also have argan oil, should I mix all 3?

Last edited:
Ricin oil=Castor Oil.

Rosemary oil has to be mixed with a carrier oil like Castor Oil or coconut oil because it is too strong and would irritate the skin. If you google it, it has the same effect as 2.5% minoxidyl. You can use it to grow out eyebrows, but it is not recomended for eyelashes. Do not put near your eye, because it will sting the hell out of it. For eyelashes use straight castor oil you can get at walmart. That is safe for your eyes.

I was looking for the instructions online on how to mix rosemary oil. However, it was cheaper just to buy it premixed off of ebay. The rosemary oil I got is already mixed with Coconut oil, so you don't have to do anything but apply it. Apply it twice a day, morning and night, to the area that you want hair growth. This is the link to the one I bought. It's less than $7 premixed, so it made more sense.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and looksmaxmax
Ricin oil=Castor Oil.

Rosemary oil has to be mixed with a carrier oil like Castor Oil or coconut oil because it is too strong and would irritate the skin. If you google it, it has the same effect as 2.5% minoxidyl. You can use it to grow out eyebrows, but it is not recomended for eyelashes. Do not put near your eye, because it will sting the hell out of it. For eyelashes use straight castor oil you can get at walmart. That is safe for your eyes.

I was looking for the instructions online on how to mix rosemary oil. However, it was cheaper just to buy it premixed off of ebay. The rosemary oil I got is already mixed with Coconut oil, so you don't have to do anything but apply it. Apply it twice a day, morning and night, to the area that you want hair growth. This is the link to the one I bought. It's less than $7 premixed, so it made more sense.

Thx for the answer man, but I already bought 1 bottle of 100ml of ricin oil=castor oil and 3 bottles of 10ml rosemary oil and I have to mix them, but I don't know how?I found different answers online and I am bit confused

That's the thing. I was confused too. There are different recipes with different ratios. I just said fuck it and bought it premixed.

shit thread

If Allah is real y did he make me a 5'6 sub5 miserable creature?
you shouldn’t care about such things just worship Allah and you will go to jannah

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
you shouldn’t care about such things just worship Allah and you will go to jannah
Maybe if I was not 5'6 and sub5 face but he doesnt deserve it for making me suffer

• So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron and KING REIDYZ