How to overcome hunger.

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Put yourself on the shoes of true anorexic people, they say that when they starve they feel like a high.
I have done it and is true, sometimes I only eat carrots and and protein powder in a day. It feels so good knowing you can faint in any moment, is like an adrenaline rush.

When intermittent fasting gets difficult think of the high, will take time to kick in but trust me. Embrace the hunger or death.

That’s bs if I dont eat 3 big meals and a bunch pb&j sandwiches I feel like absolute shit

hunger is nothing to me

I've always wondered if it's possible to train yourself to associate the feeling of hunger with pleasure. Sort of like Pavlovian conditioning.

Maybe only listen to your favorite music, only watch your favorite TV shows, masturbate etc. while hungry.

I notice I get cravings for food that I typically eat when I watch certain TV shows. Maybe it's possible to link it to NOT eating as well.

If only we had an african here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddollars, BigBoy and Mexicancel
I've always wondered if it's possible to train yourself to associate the feeling of hunger with pleasure. Sort of like Pavlovian conditioning.

Maybe only listen to your favorite music, only watch your favorite TV shows, masturbate etc. while hungry.

I notice I get cravings for food that I typically eat when I watch certain TV shows. Maybe it's possible to link it to NOT eating as well.
High IQ
He would reveal his secrets, although I can estimate that they eat each other because niggers from Africa have the same IQ and chimpanzees

no its not. i feel like killing myself if i starve for too long.

it was cool to do a 2 day fast tho, i didnt feel bad afterwards. i probably would lasted to 4 days.

That’s bs if I dont eat 3 big meals and a bunch pb&j sandwiches I feel like absolute shit
gotta fast for a day or 2. After that you should feel full eating less.

coffee is an appetite suppressant

Supress appetite. Raise leptin. Lower ghrelin.

gotta fast for a day or 2. After that you should feel full eating less.
Nigga I fasted for 30 fucking days last month and felt like shit the whole time

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You overcome hunger by eating

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy