How to pass the ACT/SAT

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Coming from a nigga with a 29 act (with almost no studying)

1. English section.
English section of the act is the easiest one on there. Its simple af u just have to know basic grammar like when do u use commas, semicolons, colons, etc. doesnt even require high iq just make sure u thoroughly read each question.

Never take longer than 20-30 seconds each question. If u get stuck just move on to next question. Also read it in ur head to urself and if the sentence sounds normal its good.

Chance of failing this is low unless ur actually a retard

2. Math section
This one is harder as they will ask u a lot of different formula related questions such as pyhtagorean therorm. Area for circle. Sin, cos, tan, log, etc etc. theres hella formulas u have to remmeber. This is probably the only section of the act u need to actually study for tbh

3. Reading section
Just dont be dislexic tbh. Read the full thing before answering the questions. (Unless u drift off) this one is pretty easy assuming u dont have the reading levels of a middle schooler

3. Science section
This section is rlly just reading basically except u read science shit. U dont actually do anything science related

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, CarsonDaaChad, nathan and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nobody cares
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Nigga since when was a 29 good. Talk when u get 1570 sat

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
29 with studying is insanely bad delete this post asap

Nigga since when was a 29 good. Talk when u get 1570 sat
29 is still high percentile and thats without studying. if I retook it with studying id easily get 32+

Act and SAT is complete cope once u get to 33/1480+ for top unis. It’s all about as close to a 3.9+ UW and an interesting narrative w national/international ECs

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, WatermelonLover and Accelerator
29 is still high percentile and thats without studying. if I retook it with studying id easily get 32+
How abt making a guide when u actually do retake it and do well.

Act and SAT is complete cope once u get to 33/1480+ for top unis. It’s all about as close to a 3.9+ UW and an interesting narrative w national/international ECs
What u do in uni matter a lot more than what uni u go to

What u do in uni matter a lot more than what uni u go to
Meh I didn’t say that, the uni u go to def matters but I’m saying once u reach a certain threshold (I’d say 34ACT and 3.85 UWGPA) then every other factor matters much more than stats.

As for uni itself it varies on the career path, but Ivy leaguers are more successful because they work harder and are smarter to begin with, not because the school they go to provides an inherent advantage. If you’re not a dumbfuck who’s easily influenced by ur immediate environmenT then yes you’ll find an ability to succeed wherever u go

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
1590 sat didn't take act but looked into it

disclaimer im international and came from a top schoo so my school curriculum probably helped

pretty sure khan academy's resources are good and then it's just practice. if you don't know content just youtube and watch its nothing that deep i.e calc

if people actually want tips and are serious then you can pm

1590 sat didn't take act but looked into it

disclaimer im international and came from a top schoo so my school curriculum probably helped

pretty sure khan academy's resources are good and then it's just practice. if you don't know content just youtube and watch its nothing that deep i.e calc

if people actually want tips and are serious then you can pm
1570 sat and 36 act, just take 10 practice tests do revisions and anything more than that you’ve just plateaued

Coming from a nigga with a 29 act (with almost no studying)

1. English section.
English section of the act is the easiest one on there. Its simple af u just have to know basic grammar like when do u use commas, semicolons, colons, etc. doesnt even require high iq just make sure u thoroughly read each question.

Never take longer than 20-30 seconds each question. If u get stuck just move on to next question. Also read it in ur head to urself and if the sentence sounds normal its good.

Chance of failing this is low unless ur actually a retard

2. Math section
This one is harder as they will ask u a lot of different formula related questions such as pyhtagorean therorm. Area for circle. Sin, cos, tan, log, etc etc. theres hella formulas u have to remmeber. This is probably the only section of the act u need to actually study for tbh

3. Reading section
Just dont be dislexic tbh. Read the full thing before answering the questions. (Unless u drift off) this one is pretty easy assuming u dont have the reading levels of a middle schooler

3. Science section
This section is rlly just reading basically except u read science shit. U dont actually do anything science related
Nahh fam, I had a 12 💀💀

I have a 3.2 gpa due to me not doing shit freshman year do u think it would be worth it for me to dedicate a few months studying for act to get a 33+ for scholarships and getting into colleges not tryna get into top universities just my states college

I have a 3.2 gpa due to me not doing shit freshman year do u think it would be worth it for me to dedicate a few months studying for act to get a 33+ for scholarships and getting into colleges not tryna get into top universities just my states college
Below 3.6 unweighted tbh is cooked territory, def study for ACT to get 34+ if u live in a state like CA or Michigan or Virginia then consider 1 year CC as well (you don’t have to do 2 years CC if u have a f ton of dual enrollment/AP credits from hs)

Below 3.6 unweighted tbh is cooked territory, def study for ACT to get 34+ if u live in a state like CA or Michigan or Virginia then consider 1 year CC as well (you don’t have to do 2 years CC if u have a f ton of dual enrollment/AP credits from hs)
Alright i will take some adderal and study take some practice tests this summer. btw bro what’s ur thoughts on gap year because I’m thinking of taking one straight after Hs so I can get LL before college because 5’5 in college would make me kill myself. Would a gap year be a bad idea wyt

Alright i will take some adderal and study take some practice tests this summer. btw bro what’s ur thoughts on gap year because I’m thinking of taking one straight after Hs so I can get LL before college because 5’5 in college would make me kill myself. Would a gap year be a bad idea wyt
It’s not that deep bro try your best you may get lucky with some schools and if it doesn’t work out I’d say CC for a year is > than a gap year unless u have something structured you’d do in that gap year