How to prevent getting lil bro’d?

ALTF4

ALTF4

@charisma bought me vip
I’m a 4’11 sophomore i was actually making pretty good game with this girl who who was visually appealing. And then my 6’2 football friend i kid you not yelled “AYE YOU GOT A GF MY BOY?” And he picks me up and starts bicep curling me. It was so embarrassing I want to kill myself the worst part is that the girl started laughing at it. Is there any way to prevent getting physically humiliated? or do i just take it like how i did

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Steel, vermillioncorefan, Charisma and 1 other person
This had to be reposted

I’m a 4’11 sophomore i was actually making pretty good game with this girl who who was visually appealing. And then my 6’2 football friend i kid you not yelled “AYE YOU GOT A GF MY BOY?” And he picks me up and starts bicep curling me. It was so embarrassing I want to kill myself the worst part is that the girl started laughing at it. Is there any way to prevent getting physically humiliated? or do i just take it like how i did
it’s impossible for that to not happen to u if ur 4’11 it’s just gonna be a part of ur life lil bro

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
it’s impossible for that to not happen to u if ur 4’11 it’s just gonna be a part of ur life lil bro
4022549 1710946864485

the typa shit i'm on fr

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back