how to properly bulk for gymcels (healthy, not shit food)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
How do yall mfs bulk i just cant add mass.
If anyone knows a recipe, or high calorie/protein food, shakes, supplements, literally any (somewhat healthy way) to bulk and add mass, please share it here.

Im cursed with a high metabolism and i dont wanna be skinny anymore

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Just eat anything you see with an emphasis on hitting your macros and micros. You don’t need to be super religious about it unless you are a competitive body builder.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and depressionmaxxing
you prob have to drink ur calories

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Just eat anything you see with an emphasis on hitting your macros and micros. You don’t need to be super religious about it unless you are a competitive body builder.
im trying not to make my acne worse, and im lean i dont wanna add just bodyfat.

im trying not to make my acne worse, and im lean i dont wanna add just bodyfat.
You can’t efficiently build muscle without adding some body fat. It’s inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and depressionmaxxing
No you're not.

If you're eating healthy food and exercising a lot and young then there's no reason reason to be super strict about the rest of the food you eat. Just eat some ice cream or whatever. Have a english muffin with peanut butter and jelly and a glass of whole milk.

• +1
No you're not.

If you're eating healthy food and exercising a lot and young then there's no reason reason to be super strict about the rest of the food you eat. Just eat some ice cream or whatever. Have a english muffin with peanut butter and jelly and a glass of whole milk.
i drink a liter of milk everyday or atleast 2 glasses. i eat high calorie junk food too sometimes. it is not helping me gain weight

i drink a liter of milk everyday or atleast 2 glasses. i eat high calorie junk food too sometimes. it is not helping me gain weight
Yeah, you're not eating enough food consistently. That's the answer 100% of the time when someone "can't" gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, IndraBC and depressionmaxxing
If anyone knows a recipe, or high calorie/protein food, shakes, supplements, literally any (somewhat healthy way) to bulk and add mass, please share it here.

If you need to eat 3500+, forget about doing ONLY healthy foods. It's just not sustainable and you need to throw a little bit of junk/less healthy foods in there

• +1
Reactions: zainab and depressionmaxxing
If you need to eat 3500+, forget about doing ONLY healthy foods. It's just not sustainable and you need to throw a little bit of junk/less healthy foods in there
thas crazy and i hate to cheat bulk

whats the girl name on your avi?

thas crazy and i hate to cheat bulk

whats the girl name on your avi?
DON'T go full cheat bulk and eat only junk food, just add them in strategically. Cheat bulk you will feel like shit and get massive brainfog.

Idk tbh lmk if you find out tho

Eat foods with high calories if you can. Make sure you hit your daily macros. And drink 3l of water. Thats what i know.

• +1
You can’t efficiently build muscle without adding some body fat. It’s inevitable.
U kind of can by maingaining, but it's not the optimal way to build muscles and it will take longer.The best way to grow muscles is to lean bulk, but as he said, it's inevitable and u will eventually gain some fat too!

Beef mince 20% fat
chicken thighs with skin
100% peanut butter no added shit just peanuts
steel cut oats
and just eat more

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and normie_joe
I just eat chicken/beef and rice for my main meals, and always snack on almonds, oats, or ricecakes with peanut butter in between. also squeeze in protein bars and the occasional whey powder when needed. Gained 10lbs in like a month so far

milk and peanut butter for bulking. both have good protein and fat + good for calorie. you should drink your calories.(milk contain estrogen tho).

milk and peanut butter for bulking. both have good protein and fat + good for calorie. you should drink your calories.(milk contain estrogen tho).
whats your fav selfmade shake? im trynna make a good shake that doesnt taste like shit

Check out vertical diet, digests quick and is a cleaner and healthier alternative to the dirtier bulking I mentioned earlier. I tried it and liked it