How to pull emo girls

The thread is about real emo bitches.
Not these ltb trying to fakeup
All emo girls use heavy amounts of concealer, foundation and eyeliner. I don't know why you think the point would be less valid, you don't need to be "emo" to get "emo girls". It's just more common to see emo girls be with emo guys because that's the circle they hang around with, would they hang around people that go to the gym then they'd have more gym boyfriends than emo boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
by being tall handsome and white/not too ethnic

same way you'd pull any girl

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Step 1: Be of European descent

• +1
I think only niche for asians is k-popmaxxing
just go abroad for 1 year, do your bulking and gymmaxing there, do the asian style maxxes and slay
Im going to a third world country for a year to get beaten by random family members while some football Chad is getting sucked off by my oneitis

• +1
Im going to a third world country for a year to get beaten by random family members while some football Chad is getting sucked off by my oneitis
Better do the looksmaxxing now, you are 14 there should be foids left when you return
Imagine having a great chance to looksmaxx and instead staying incel

• +1
Better do the looksmaxxing now, you are 14 there should be foids left when you return
Imagine having a great chance to looksmaxx and instead staying incel
Emo bitches only exist in tene years if I become oldcel I will rope

• +1
Emo bitches only exist in tene years if I become oldcel I will rope
Nigga they will stay emo till like 17
Also while far off try becoming NT and learn martial arts so no one can fuck with you, the old you will be forgotten

Nigga they will stay emo till like 17
Also while far off try becoming NT and learn martial arts so no one can fuck with you, the old you will be forgotten
I'm getting benzos lsd I will quit coping take drugs and surgery to fix all my failo like dark triad no waste time to become oldcel ltr my oneitis 😍

• JFL
I am playing soccer but I think this will not be beneficial to pull emo girls. Do I act autistic after I looksmax to pull emo girls. I think I should listen to some weird music to pull them. I saw this one guy I thought was gay post on snap with this htb emo girl (not emo but weird)
Be jacked or be a twink. And have lot of tattoos. It work for me

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and barettrealrx
I'm getting benzos lsd I will quit coping take drugs and surgery to fix all my failo like dark triad no waste time to become oldcel ltr my oneitis 😍
nigga 17 is not oldcel you fuker
just asian darktriadmaxx

I just say goth, drainer or chronically online girls. Emo culture died with MySpace

• +1
nigga 17 is not oldcel you fuker
just asian darktriadmaxx
Nigga I go from being motivated to wanting to kill myself in like 1 minute my mom said she won't buy metformin hydrochloride for leanmax

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ElTruecel
Nigga I go from being motivated to wanting to kill myself in like 1 minute my mom said she won't buy metformin hydrochloride for leanmax
nigga I just want to beat someone up so badly rn I would say I would just find some way to buy it without her knowledge but I'm coping at that point just knowing it will never get better

• JFL
Right now, I just want to rip your fukin head off
Please just gymmax and then go on fasts and reduce insulin you will get lean
You are still growing do not try to leanmaxx for fuks sake

Right now, I just want to rip your fukin head off
Please just gymmax and then go on fasts and reduce insulin you will get lean
You are still growing do not try to leanmaxx for fuks sake
I can't I have no fuckin discipline there's no gyms in my shit hole of a country

• WTF
I can't I have no fuckin discipline there's no gyms in my shit hole of a country
Right now I'm nearly about to get my as a beat by my mom for not wiping my brother's ass. Life of a sub5

holy shit dopamine detox to focus, do calisthenetics do fucking anything it all matters

Be brown/black and below 5 PSL.

• WTF
holy shit dopamine detox to focus, do calisthenetics do fucking anything it all matters
IDC I will not stunt my growth with gym the influencers are lying dyaing that it doesn't affect growth to bring us down.

• JFL
  • JFL
And the schools in my country allow teachers to beat the kids ass so I can't even fail all my classes to spite my family
Do you live in sparta?

IDC I will not stunt my growth with gym the influencers are lying dyaing that it doesn't affect growth to bring us down.
bro, how much will doing push ups stunt your growth just jfl

• +1
Nigga you live in mongolia, my brother! I am from finland we are brothers

• +1
These fucking family not buying me basic supplements I will go extreme then buy hgh lsd to spite them
What if you tell them looksmaxxing plan and tell them you want glory for your house and Monghul Ulus, maybe they will consider it
In mongolia learn wrestling and lift bricks

I am playing soccer but I think this will not be beneficial to pull emo girls. Do I act autistic after I looksmax to pull emo girls. I think I should listen to some weird music to pull them. I saw this one guy I thought was gay post on snap with this htb emo girl (not emo but weird)
Cut her