HOW TO RESET YOUR GUT HEALTH [GutMaxxing Guide]

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
HOW TO RESET GUT HEALTH

Before you read start with being aware of this very importance base of knowledge:

“All disease begins in the gut”.

The health of the gut is imperative to the health of the body.

Signs of an I'll-functioning gut:

- Bloating
- Farting up the room
- Depression & / or anxiety
- Constipation
- Craving sugars likened to a toddler
- Intolerance to certain food

Here are several things to be aware of in order for your gut to function correctly and reduce inflammation in the body

⁃ Avoid Toxic ‘Foods’
First and foremost you must eliminate what is causing gut issues:
• Processed seed oils (canola, vegetable, soybean, palm, etc),
• Processed sugars / anything packeted
• Artificial flavourings, colourings
• GMO Foods, Non-organic foods
• Excess fibrous Uncooked vegetables
• Gluten (breads, pasteurised dairy, soy, corn, nuts)
• Alcohol, antibiotics/prescription drugs, anti-inflammatories, excess coffee
Some things can be brought back in occasionally if wanted (desserts as a treat, sourdough) but to initially fix the gut, be 100% avoidant.

20211211 231710

⁃ Chew your food:
Digestion starts in the mouth - The more we chew and break down our food in our mouth, the easier it is for the rest of the digestive organs to do their job. if our food is unchewed then we get bloating and indigestion. Chewing our foods ensures the enzymes in the stomach can do what they need to.

Salad 13 0 1509100562

⁃ Fasting:
Stopping the constant influx of food for a period of time is essential to give your gut time to heal and repair itself. You can do intermittent fasting within the day or a 24 hour fast every 2-4 weeks to help with this.

3a64fd83 a60c 4914 a9c5 e8d1354b75e9

⁃ Bone broth - an amazing gut healing food that not only helps to heal any permeability of the small intestine but also improves nutrient absorption. It also adds super essential bone fortifying nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. I have for 2 months been drinking bone broth with sea salt three mornings a week before anything else and you can have this while fasting.

Toasted garlic beef stock

⁃ Eat Probiotic Foods: What type of bacteria and yeast are living in our large intestine will largely determine how healthy and even happy we are. Consume probiotic foods like yoghurt, kefir, peas, sauerkraut, kimchi, raw cheese on a daily basis to promote good bacterial growth in the gut. Alternatively you can use a probiotic supplement which is what I do and will leave a link to if anyone wants it.

20211211 233455

⁃ Destress: You may be doing everything right with your diet but still experiencing gut issues because of the stress you feel in daily life. This means you never come out of the high arousal sympathetic nervous state, impairing digestion. Chill out and do deep breathing before meals. For most of you bhenchods that does mean to touch back on the black pill content.

Overtime you will build an intuitive feel for what works for your gut and what doesn't. Clean it and maintain it. The cleansing phase will be the most difficult. Good luck boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LightStruck, PsychoDsk, john788 and 70 others
Antibiotics are always dissed in alternative health circles but self-prescribed Doxy- and Minocycline completely fixed my year-long digestive issues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Deleted member 21863, BrahminBoss and 5 others
If you can't keep to the food for it boyos

Ac3eb30598b9b5938837a87ba94c81f3

Pseudoscience isn't real science

Remember this was you before you had surgery

Autistic teenager

Now you're incongruent with your looks as you no-longer look autistic, but act it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Sigmapsycho, enchanted_elixir and 14 others
Remember this was you before you had surgery

View attachment 1437896

Now you incongruent with your looks as you no-longer looks autistic, but act it
Believe whatever you want to believe but even before my surgery, I had opportunities with women, even though I rarely went outside.
Those opportunities never lead to anything because I didn't know where to go from there.

I never struggled to attract women, but I was never interested enough to put in the effort to succeed with them.
That is because I am only interested in women sexually, but beyond that, I don't think I could ever have a relationship, because I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama and problems, so I like being alone. I only started trying more in 2020 because I thought that maybe I would miss out if I didn't get some experience while I am young, because when I'll be very old, it will be too late but now I know that I was wrong to think that and to worry so much about being someone that I am not, just to be considered normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Nautica, lonelystoner and 2 others

Last edited:
To truly reset your health is by fasting with water

• +1
Reactions: Coman, Nautica, AllesScheiße and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
so basically you can't eat Indian food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, beebeem_, infini and 15 others
so basically you can't eat Indian food

My nigga. Absolutely. Put put ding ding food is enemy to the gut. Their genetics speak for itself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, infini, IQcels and 5 others
Low stomach acid is mostly the reason for sibo

This is the quality content we need. Not these depressing incel posts. Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, beebeem_, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
I have skin issues (acne, inflammation) which are most likely related to my food sensitivities & gut health.

For years I've been trying out different things to make it better, but it seems like I can't maintain consistent results. There is some factor I'm not aware of.

It is internal, not external, for sure.

I'm starting to think that there might be a psychological origin which signals something to the gut, causing a disruption & food sensitivities (and skin issues due to the inflammation from the sensitivities).

One day it will get better, just need to keep looking for an answer. Let me know if you have any tips.

My nigga. Absolutely. Put put ding ding food is enemy to the gut. Their genetics speak for itself.

People in South Asian Masculinity centric forums are realizing this more and more. That the traditional South Asian diets contain very little to non-existant protein but high amounts of fats and carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
@MakinItHappenReturn

> there is no scientific evidence that gluten is bas for one's health

> intermittent fasting 24h a day is a great bullshit in my opinion. First because it is not compatible with social life (you will not be able to accept invites from other people to go out to eat). Second because 24h intermittent fasting induces binge eating due to 24h of hunger. Third because 24h intermittent fasting will dilate your stomach and consequently increase your appetite permanently (over if you want to be lean)

Its over for IBScels

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Fermented food is the best thing you can eat for your gut according to latest studies

People in South Asian Masculinity centric forums are realizing this more and more. That the traditional South Asian diets contain very little to non-existant protein but high amounts of fats and carbs.
U Manlet. It's easy to eat high protein south Indian style food. I get 120 g protein every day without trying so keep coping Manlet. Protein is not y ur a shortcel. Evolution just didn't want your genes to propagate

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yep and it's good they realize but there are still coping Vegantards there with their bullshit.

I love my South Asian home cuisine but frankly, our diets are completely fucked.

Extremely high carbs, lots of oils and ghees, high cholesterol, low protein to the point of deficiency(India is like 70% protein deficient jfl), lots of sodium, and acidic foods.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yep and it's good they realize but there are still coping Vegantards there with their bullshit.

I love my South Asian home cuisine but frankly, our diets are completely fucked.

Extremely high carbs, lots of oils and ghees, high cholesterol, low protein to the point of deficiency(India is like 70% protein deficient jfl), lots of sodium, and acidic foods.

It's why I want to move out as quickly as possible so I can eat a diet no constrained by tradition or religion.

U Manlet. It's easy to eat high protein south Indian style food. I get 120 g protein every day without trying so keep coping Manlet. Protein is not y ur a shortcel. Evolution just didn't want your genes to propagate

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Haha keep coping. " Muh protein" , and here I am benching 100 kg in 6 months of starting gym natty eating only veg( sometimes egg) . Keep coping, hit the gym or stfu

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

What's your height. Protein is easy to get. Indians are just dumb and don't plan diet. I hit 200 g ez everyday through veg if I want to

• JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
HOW TO RESET GUT HEALTH

Before you read start with being aware of this very importance base of knowledge:

- Bloating
- Farting up the room
- Constipation

Here are several things to be aware of in order for your gut to function correctly and reduce inflammation in the body

⁃ Avoid Toxic ‘Foods’
Some things can be brought back in occasionally if wanted (desserts as a treat, sourdough) but to initially fix the gut, be 100% avoidant.

View attachment 1437801

⁃ Chew your food:
Digestion starts in the mouth - The more we chew and break down our food in our mouth, the easier it is for the rest of the digestive organs to do their job. if our food is unchewed then we get bloating and indigestion. Chewing our foods ensures the enzymes in the stomach can do what they need to.

View attachment 1437806

⁃ Fasting:
Stopping the constant influx of food for a period of time is essential to give your gut time to heal and repair itself. You can do intermittent fasting within the day or a 24 hour fast every 2-4 weeks to help with this.

View attachment 1437807

⁃ Bone broth - an amazing gut healing food that not only helps to heal any permeability of the small intestine but also improves nutrient absorption. It also adds super essential bone fortifying nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. I have for 2 months been drinking bone broth with sea salt three mornings a week before anything else and you can have this while fasting.

View attachment 1437811

⁃ Eat Probiotic Foods: What type of bacteria and yeast are living in our large intestine will largely determine how healthy and even happy we are. Consume probiotic foods like yoghurt, kefir, peas, sauerkraut, kimchi, raw cheese on a daily basis to promote good bacterial growth in the gut. Alternatively you can use a probiotic supplement which is what I do and will leave a link to if anyone wants it.

View attachment 1437818

⁃ Destress: You may be doing everything right with your diet but still experiencing gut issues because of the stress you feel in daily life. This means you never come out of the high arousal sympathetic nervous state, impairing digestion. Chill out and do deep breathing before meals. For most of you bhenchods that does mean to touch back on the black pill content.

Overtime you will build an intuitive feel for what works for your gut and what doesn't. Clean it and maintain it. The cleansing phase will be the most difficult. Good luck boyos.
What probiotic do you use bro?

The Muslim Asians eat meat tho? Th y over do it on the rice and oils tho.
It's hard coz the food is delicious af

Haha keep coping. " Muh protein" , and here I am benching 100 kg in 6 months of starting gym natty eating only veg( sometimes egg) . Keep coping, hit the gym or stfu

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
The Muslim Asians eat meat tho? Th y over do it on the rice and oils tho.
It's hard coz the food is delicious af

Yeah they do but it’s pitiful compared to other Muslim nations.

Iran: 32.86 kg
Saudi Arabia: 44.13 kg
Turkey: 32.03 kg

Bangladesh: 4.27 kg
Pakistan: 15.25

Supplementing the meat with fish isn’t an issue because fish still has protein in it. But the amount isn’t comparable to what beef, pork, etc. give.

The link between gut health and mental health is not understood enough - sometimes you can be having negative and depressing thoughts and believe them to be real - not realising it’s due to the fake processed garbage you’re eating, or the beers you had on the weekend.

Your gut is your second brain, and the little creatures that live in your gut microbiome are affected by what types of foods you consume. Quite literally the wrong type of creatures survive and multiply in the gut when you eat bad foods and eventually influence your behaviour through cravings or how you feel.

3b8b2b977ed167a44d55d0b19293c0f2

20200604 02

The chemicals that make us feel good like serotonin and dopamine are created in the gut. If we impede this process by eating nonsense then we are setting ourselves up for mental distress, lack of motivation and more…

Things that negatively affect the gut flora:
⁃ Alcohol / excessive caffeine or other stimulants
⁃ Artificial flavourings and colourings
⁃ ‘Calorie free’ Sweeteners
⁃ Processed Foods
⁃ Seed Oils
⁃ Drinking/eating from Plastics

This is why an investment in your health and your diet is so important - its not just about the way you look, its about how you interact with the world and its about the mental experience you have of life. Your financial success is predicated on how you feel - if you don’t have the energy to work on your side hustle because you ate that disgusting kebab at lunch, how will you succeed? Stop thinking about things in the short term. Think of the second and third order effects of your choices.

Your diet is what ends up creating your body - quite literally the building blocks of it. Why would you want to create yourself of shoddy building materials?

Remember boyos when we encounter negative thoughts, there are many ways to navigate through them. First and foremost is to ensure our diet and lifestyle is on point. Are you upset, or have you just been cheating on your diet? You become much more resistant to having your mind controlled by external forces when you are consistently making healthy diet choices.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
pretty legit. wrote about the same thing on Reddit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Patient A and PYT
What's your height. Protein is easy to get. Indians are just dumb and don't plan diet. I hit 200 g ez everyday through veg if I want to
Vegetable protein is inferior in every possible way.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and amorfati1377
Muh probiotics is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PYT
has nothing to do with the inferiority of vegetable protein, Which our bodies can barely digest in the first place.
Our bodies can digest and absorb anything even vitamins from dirt. You're talking shit about things you don't understand. Stop larping

they also have the worst environment imaginable eating this shit lacking all sort of basic nutrients

anyone does Kefir? is it good

Our bodies can digest and absorb anything even vitamins from dirt. You're talking shit about things you don't understand. Stop larping
vegetable proteins are lower quality. Stop coping and realize you got lucky with genetics. Even if the nutrition label says "19 grams protein" it can still be severely lacking in amino acids. ALL vegetable proteins are severely lacking in leucine content.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
"no GMO's" is a braindead take that has no basis in reality. GMO foods can have better or worse health outcomes depending on the food. Natural = better is such a low IQ take.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 16571 and Patient A
HOW TO RESET GUT HEALTH

- Bloating
- Farting up the room
- Constipation

⁃ Avoid Toxic ‘Foods’

View attachment 1437801

⁃ Chew your food:

View attachment 1437806

⁃ Fasting:

View attachment 1437807

View attachment 1437811

View attachment 1437818

Under rated post.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You got anything for candida?

HOW TO RESET GUT HEALTH

- Bloating
- Farting up the room
- Constipation

⁃ Avoid Toxic ‘Foods’

View attachment 1437801

⁃ Chew your food:

View attachment 1437806

⁃ Fasting:

View attachment 1437807

View attachment 1437811

View attachment 1437818

can confirm chewmaxxing = legit improves jaw too
bone broth mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
>> posts his homework with only a tenth of the answers..

would have been better if you called it a discussion rather than a guide tbh

overall, at least it's not another junk thread

Last edited:
Believe whatever you want to believe but even before my surgery, I had opportunities with women, even though I rarely went outside.
Those opportunities never lead to anything because I didn't know where to go from there.

I never struggled to attract women, but I was never interested enough to put in the effort to succeed with them.
That is because I am only interested in women sexually, but beyond that, I don't think I could ever have a relationship, because I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama and problems, so I like being alone. I only started trying more in 2020 because I thought that maybe I would miss out if I didn't get some experience while I am young, because when I'll be very old, it will be too late but now I know that I was wrong to think that and to worry so much about being someone that I am not, just to be considered normal.
. I had many opportunities with girls but I just don’t know what to do.

. I had many opportunities with girls but I just don’t know what to do.
Because you need to get some experience and make some failures before you can succeed. But most men nowadays are afraid of women, because they are afraid of rejection, because they never had to face hardship in their life.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero and TrestIsBest
>> posts his homework with only a tenth of the answers..

would have been better if you called it a discussion rather than a guide tbh

overall, at least it's not another junk thread

I smell some jealousy from the man who's spend 3 years here and unhappy he's made nowhere near the same impact.

Incel rage. 'Oh I could do that too'. THEN DO IT. Nerd with ugly world perspective. Do it. And lol at homework when I've been doing for nearly a 5 months now. Twat.

It's a guide for anyone that isn't a pompous pretentious fag that wants everyone to be a bum ass loser like him.

One thing you can always count on with this site is there'll always be a certified NOBODY irl that is pissed that he someone is helping the userbase improve their circumstances.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Patient A