How to secretly skip meals for leanmaxxing?

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
i don’t find much trouble in folding to my temptations to eat, but fkn autistic me couldn’t stfu about losing weight and my parents are now aware and really think i’m anorexic or sum shit (18 bmi, nowhere near anorexic + bmi scale is horribly inflated).

where i find difficulty is dodging meals without my parents going apeshit on me for starving myself cause i’m fkn done being skinny fat after i fell for the 2022 “just bulk bro just gymcel bro” meme. any ideas?

Pretend you're busy

Say that u are full/ have nausea/sick

Tell them to shut the fuck up

BMI scale is bullshit tbh
Show them a intermittent fasting video where the explainer is a boomer or a doctor

BMI scale is bullshit tbh
Show them a intermittent fasting video where the explainer is a boomer or a doctor
im aware of the flaws of bmi/the number on your scale, i just find it more motivating of a method of tracking your progress than something as subtle as day to day bf% changes. its also more objective... i have bdd and can feel like a subhuman one day and mtn the next, which is really discouraging.

yea theyre aware of intermittent fasting but they dont take it serious at all. in the sense that they believe in it and believe they partake in it, but in reality skip breakfast then bingeeat at dinner. ive really tried to convince them to diet since they always complain about their midlife physique but they just cant stop eating rice and fried foods.