how to sleep at night according to circadian rhythm?

john788

john788

Platinum
i want to sleep from 10pm-7am everyday but i literally cannot fall asleep, ive taken melatonin and magnesium before sleep but it doesnt help. is there a drug to take that makes you sleep like a baby? i literally feel my brain frying from lack of sleep

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and slavicpsycho
Just tire yourself out before and don't expose yourself to bright lights an hour before bed
You don't need melatonin, if anything melatonin fucks up your rhythm
It's prob something with your lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
i havent got a good sleep in 13 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and john788
Just tire yourself out before and don't expose yourself to bright lights an hour before bed
well idk i play sports, eat pretty clean, i think i just still have alot of energy despite doing chores at home and. other stuff.

i havent got a good sleep in 13 years
i just want to fall asleep instantly when i get in bed and dont worry about mouthbreathing during sleep or about the future or some other shit

im scared to sleep without my tv open, how do i overcome this

im scared to sleep without my tv open, how do i overcome this
There is a drug btw you have to get it prescribed
Go to a doctor instead

There is only one drug that made me fall asleep instantly, and that was zopiclone/zolpidem. It is prescribed to insomnia patients, but it is very effective.

• +1
Reactions: john788
There is a drug btw you have to get it prescribed
Go to a doctor instead
whats the name of it? i heard btw that spraying magnesium on your feet helps you fall asleep is that true

There is only one drug that made me fall asleep instantly, and that was zopiclone/zolpidem. It is prescribed to insomnia patients, but it is very effective.
can i take as a 16 yr old

can i take as a 16 yr old
Not too sure as it isn't recommended for teenagers under 18. Those type of warnings never stopped me from taking a drug though, I wouldn't risk it unless you do research yourself. The other tip is doing something strenuous before sleep, the last activity of the day for me is going to the gym maybe that would help.

not a drug but like

try sleeping without the shirt , idk but it helped me a lot
i sleep with nothing on but boxers, always, im paranoid asf since im assymetrical and my right zygo isnt as prominent as the left one since ive always fell asleep on my roght side. what the fuck can i di i cant sleep on my back

Weed (organic) is literally all you need. I have never had bad sleep on weed. ever. I have an old friend who has insomnia and the only thing that gets her to bed is weed. It also opens your appetite like crazy which is great for caloric surpluses. I’m convinced weed is the reason for my last growth spurt at 18. The inhumane and flat out gluttonous amounts of food along with the sleep I got is definitely what caused it in my eyes.

Weed (organic) is literally all you need. I have never had bad sleep on weed. ever. I have an old friend who has insomnia and the only thing that gets her to bed is weed. It also opens your appetite like crazy which is great for caloric surpluses. I’m convinced weed is the reason for my last growth spurt at 18. The inhumane and flat out gluttonous amounts of food along with the sleep I got is definitely what caused it in my eyes.
it will stunt my growth

i got an idea

sleep at right side one day

sleep at left side next day
idk im paranoid asf my face is assymetrical and dont want to fuck it up even more but alwats fall asleep either on right or left. if i fall asleep on left my zygo will be fucked as the right one. fuck this shit

i want to sleep from 10pm-7am everyday but i literally cannot fall asleep, ive taken melatonin and magnesium before sleep but it doesnt help. is there a drug to take that makes you sleep like a baby? i literally feel my brain frying from lack of sleep
What you will do : put a ring abnormaly soon tomorow and force yourself to wake up and at night go to sleep at 10pm. Done

also how do i sleep with mouth closed besides taping mouth? also wouldnt that cause irritation to the skin? and how do you keep your teeth clenched at night so you ensure proper tongue posture, breathing etc

it will stunt my growth
Outdated study. Some studies also suggest that cannabis promotes growth hormone and even make your plates close slower… :lul:

Outdated study. Some studies also suggest that cannabis promotes growth hormone and even make your plates close slower… :lul:
well, does alcohol and cigarettes stunt growth then? im tempted asf to drink and smoke (never tried) but dont want to stunt my growth

Eat raw meat

• +1
Do you drink coffee or energy drinks? For some people caffeine messes up their circadian rhythm, especially if drank in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Do you drink coffee? For some people it messes up their circadian rhythm, especially if drank in the afternoon.
i dont drink any sort of it jfl and still cant sleep, i legit never drank a full can of energy drink in my life and when i drink coffee (rarely) i drink it to shit right afterwards but i put a shit ton of milk like 90% milk and 10% coffee no more than 100ml of coffee

well, does alcohol and cigarettes stunt growth then? im tempted asf to drink and smoke (never tried) but dont want to stunt my growth
@quinfluence

Beer has no real benefits, never drink. Weed is far better once whatever you’re smoking is synthetic. The only real harm smoking causes is damage to the lungs, which is undeniable, but worth it.

I just came back 3 hours later to realize that I didn’t tap send, maybe I smoke too much lol

• +1
Had the same problem a year ago, no blue light before 2hours of bed and a shit ton of cardio helped, just had to get in the mood before