How to sleep on the back

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I always roll over for some reason, even when next to the wall I find myself on my left side waking up. I didn't really care until my left side began having acne.

Any tips on how to prevent myself from rolling over?

Solution
akethemogger
Take Melotonin pills 30 minutes before going to bed and sleep on your back (you are not stupid, you will control yourself until you fall asleep) because thanks to the pill you will have a good sleep, you will not toss and turn, still put a pillow on each side
I always roll over for some reason, even when next to the wall I find myself on my left side waking up. I didn't really care until my left side began having acne.

strap urself on the bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, Axii and silencio
fuck sleeping on the back nigga its cope
just get silk pillows so you dont get acne

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Take Melotonin pills 30 minutes before going to bed and sleep on your back (you are not stupid, you will control yourself until you fall asleep) because thanks to the pill you will have a good sleep, you will not toss and turn, still put a pillow on each side

Solution
I sleep pretty good I never wake up, just somehow I roll over.

Imma try it, will respond tomorrow bro
works for me, should work for you

you might have a little difficulty falling asleep this way if you're not used to it however, you should try the melatonin pills or do what i do and have a glass of warm milk before going to bed

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Strap yourself down with iron bars