how to socialmaxxx being NT?

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
NT doesnt mean youre extroverted, it just means youre not autistic
Im NT asf, but still high inhib, socially awk, shy, and just bad at talking
why???????

well for one, i dont know what to say to ppl
what do you actually talk about to a person? the weather? school work? i just dont know
some ppl they can just create engaging convos, but I cant.
I think its because I never learned how to. in middle and elementary school I always had friends and was known was the quiet, background character
and I was content with that until I got to high school and people actually wanted me to start talking
then suddenly I was a loner, and royally fucked
being in clg I need to take advantage of the ppl around me and socialize as much as I can
where do I even start though? it should seem easy... im NT asf, i know all the pop culture shit and shit like that
but still cant talk
also I get super self consious when talking to people about the way I look, which is why I dont like to look at people to often when I do talk
and why I dont go up to others
but I have to stop being a pussy
HIGH IQ REPLIES ONLYY FROM NT USERS HERE (there are a lot jfl)
this is more important than looksmaxxing tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Be born as me.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You cant just magically become NT.

Normal NT people become NT through years of socializing/talking to other people.
I think its because I never learned how to. in middle and elementary school I always had friends and was known was the quiet, background character
If you've realized this, i think you've already known the answer. There isnt any magical way to become more social, you just have to do the hard work and actually go out there talk to more peole.
well for one, i dont know what to say to ppl
You can say anything you like. Even if you come off as an awkward weirdo and accidentally say some dumb shit, you would still be more comfortable talking to others than before. And through multiple attempts of trying to socialize, you'll slowly become more and more comfortable in doing that.

This might seem like some bluepilled advice bs, but Being NT is extremely important if your sub chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Stick to what you know

Mewing
Bonesmashing
Mogging

Fuckingannoying tiktokcel ramblings. U cant fix non NT useless fuck

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
just have to be good with talking

to get good with talking

u have to

talk

noone here i autistic. you would suprised at how weird most people are. perceived NT is just being on your phone and checking female DMs

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Stick to what you know

Mewing
Bonesmashing
Mogging

Fuckingannoying tiktokcel ramblings. U cant fix non NT useless fuck
I literally said I’m NT swear fags on this forum havr no reading comprehension