got told at work that I speak timidly.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: loromate and Gunna
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mint, Petsmart, Deleted member 1973 and 11 others
least of ur worries if someone has the balls to talk bad about your voice. they probably think ur subhuman and will talk shit to u anyway they can, ur voice just happens to be an easy target

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MiroslavBulldosex, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Get on nofap.

• JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Rasputin, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
do u have a deep voice
yes
least of ur worries if someone has the balls to talk bad about your voice. they probably think ur subhuman and will talk shit to u anyway they can, ur voice just happens to be an easy target
She was an instructor who is training me for my job which requires that I speak loudly.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
yes

She was an instructor who is training me for my job which requires that I speak loudly.
yeah same i have a deep voice and i always think people can hear me bc i can hear myself perfectly lol.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
yeah same i have a deep voice and i always think people can hear me bc i can hear myself perfectly lol.
exactly. I'm just going to start using my diaphragm. And not giving a fuck whether people think I'm aggressive because I'm loud. Rather be known as an aggressive guy than a timid mouse

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2846
exactly. I'm just going to start using my diaphragm. And not giving a fuck whether people think I'm aggressive because I'm loud. Rather be known as an aggressive guy than a timid mouse
fuark if i use my diagram i’ll scare ppl jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IronMike and her
Mew and chew gum, you gonna have Thanos's voice.

have u tried speaking louder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mint, Hades, ugly nebula and 7 others
on a serious note, maxillary expansion actually can increase the resonance of your voice
Not really, vocal cords vibrate in the larynx, not the mouth. If you don't believe me, check Ronald Ead's first and last video on his youtube channel. Same voice, with different maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Not really, vocal cords vibrate in the larynx, not the mouth. If you don't believe me, check Ronald Ead's first and last video on his youtube channel. Same voice, with different maxillas.
I don't think it's also in a laterally way, I'm also talking forward n upward expansion, or something that causes the airway size to increase (which I think it's the palate or something, but tbh idk if airway size even correlates)

inject T ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Ruby
Primordial screaming.

Just speak louder. Wtf kind of problem is that anyway?

I somehow cant maintain deep voice when it gets louder. Unlike ngigers in hollywood

Raise your voice

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Enlil
I was a theater-kid in high school, and we were taught not to speak louder per se, but to instead project our voice further.

Distance, not volume. Practice taking deep, slow breaths with your diaphragm. Too many people breathe shallowly with their chest. If you speak from below your chest (which might not make sense now, but once you practice your breathing you'll feel the difference), you'll naturally put more effort into projecting your voice, because even though it's not traveling further in a literal sense, you feel as if you have to put more effort in.

You're basically tricking/training your mind into putting more oopmh behind your voice.

Last edited:

Sounds a bit deeper to me tbh and looks a lot better

Last edited:
I was actually excepting to see the threat where i'll legitimately speak louder

Sounds a bit deeper to me tbh and looks a lot better

The difference is negligible and it could be due to environmental factors as different positions of the room, different mics, cameras, etc...

The difference is negligible and it could be due to environmental factors as different positions of the room, different mics, cameras, etc...
I actually think forward growth is what results in a resonating voice, pugs with flat faces always sound like they're choking, I know it's just dogs but like there has to be a correlation.

Sure it could be, also his aged in the time frame. I still think it could be the way though, I have a nasal cuck voice because of my terrible maxilla I believe. Maybe I am just coping I don't know.

my voice has been the same since middle school :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just scream thory

I actually think forward growth is what results in a resonating voice, pugs with flat faces always sound like they're choking, I know it's just dogs but like there has to be a correlation.
Good point. Might have correlation.
got told at work that I speak timidly.
Ropemaxx and reversing your life energy could work.
You can speak loudrr in the astral.

Last edited:
Good point. Might have correlation.

Ropemaxx and reversing your life energy could work.
You can speak loudrr in the astral.
btw I wanted to ask u this, what do u know about eckhart tolle? u read The Power of Now?

have u tried speaking louder
I legit lost my fucking shit lmao
You clearly have never heard of Christopher Hitchens

Last edited:
Speak louder

btw I wanted to ask u this, what do u know about eckhart tolle? u read The Power of Now?
Yes that's what i read. It also caused some changes in me. I try to concentrate on the present now with varying success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464