How to stop being a mentalcel?

First thing to do is determine if you're actually a mentalcel, here is how:
Look @ this pic then at the mirror if you look like it but are still incel (which isn't happening) you're a mentalcel
QoXI2od

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
I only leave the house to go to school tbh.
Bro you're not even trying. Step 1 is to take action, even a small step. If you continue to do nothing you will literally never overcome your social issues. Start acting now while you are still young, you have time on your side.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stingray, .👽. and Pendejo
Bro you're not even trying. Step 1 is to take action, even a small step. If you continue to do nothing you will literally never overcome your social issues. Start acting now while you are still young, you have time on your side.
I try to talk with my classmates as much as possible... but thats all, is not like i can do much more about it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
I try to talk with my classmates as much as possible... but thats all, is not like i can do much more about it tbh.

Se acabó para ti amigo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Pendejo
Hate to be that guy, but you're in high school and I'm not even sure you can be a mentalcel at that age, but here's my two cents.

Consider phenibut, it works well. I know it's not legal in some places (legal here in USA), and IDK if its worth trying to get it illegally. It's not like xanax to where you take it daily, but you take it once or maybe twice a week when you know something is going to happen. You can't take it daily as it is extremely easy to become dependent.

Got a big date on Friday? Pop the phens. New semester at school and a bit nervous? Pop the phens. It's the best icebreaker on planet earth, better than any alcohol or drug. No loss of motor control or speech, just pure inhib loss. It can put your foot in the door of social situations, and then once that's over, you will no longer need it.

A bit of an example, when I graduated college I went to a new church cause I moved out of my parents' place. I was so nervous to go alone by myself, so I popped 1.5g of phenibut and I went in fearless. Was able to talk to an elder, get info, and now I have important positions within the church - All because phenibut gave me the fearlessness to go in and break the ice. I no longer need to take it to go, but without phenibut, I would've never gotten my foot in the door.

Consider going to your local drug dealing doctor to get xanax if that's an option as well.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Pendejo
That's good man

be good looking

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 3043
be good looking
You are delusional if you think you cant be a mentalcel if you are good looking.

A lot of users here have told me that i look good enough and that i am a mentalcel, i have seen uglier guys than me having girlfriends and getting laid.

Not only that but you have guys like @DarknLost who are truly good looking and still struggle because they are mentalcels.

I'm going to do door to door sales over the summer to get better at talking people and learning to be okay with brutal rejection.