How to stop staying awake all night and sleeping all day?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
How do I stop this nasty habit? I think I'm depressed. For some reason I just don't have the discipline to go to sleep at night, so I usually go to bed at like 8am. This causes me to miss out on social interactions, classes I should go to and much more. I have to stay awake for 24h like once every week or two just to fix my sleeping cycle, but I just fall back into the same shitty situation within a couple of days. Do any of you relate/know how to fix this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Get on sleeping pills

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
melatonin niga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Whitepill_Saint
watch something while laying down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, autistic_tendencies and Whitepill_Saint
instead of sleeping at 8 am go outside do something physically demanding in the sun for a while then stay up until normal bedtime u will sleep like a baby boom schedule reset

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
instead of sleeping at 8 am go outside do something physically demanding in the sun for a while then stay up until normal bedtime u will sleep like a baby boom schedule reset
Yeah I do this bro but as I mentioned in the op I just keep falling into the same evil cycle after a couple of days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Yeah I do this bro but as I mentioned in the op I just keep falling into the same evil cycle after a couple of days
ngl i only read the first sentence

ur circadian rhythm is fucked

Stop sleeping you might be the next no sleep mogger

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger, slavicpsycho and Kristin
get a job

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Just exhaust yourself by working all day or intense cardio, sauna and being out in the sun for a long time helps with circadian rhythm too. Last resort should be sleeping pills

Reset your sleep cycle, just stay up for a whole day(skipping your normal sleep) and then sleep at an appropriate time

To reset your cycle you don't need to avoid sleep for a day, just fast for like a day or a bit more and you should be able to reset it, your circadian rhythm is as tied to diet as to sun exposure and shit. If that doesn't work join or start a fight club.

Same lol Sleep pills dont work on me neither does staying up all night

that's crazy tbh

sounds like torture. Sleep is a good escape from the misery of life tbh tbh
@DildoFaggins is built different

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan
How do I stop this nasty habit? I think I'm depressed. For some reason I just don't have the discipline to go to sleep at night, so I usually go to bed at like 8am. This causes me to miss out on social interactions, classes I should go to and much more. I have to stay awake for 24h like once every week or two just to fix my sleeping cycle, but I just fall back into the same shitty situation within a couple of days. Do any of you relate/know how to fix this?
Inject Deep Sleep Inducing Peptide like an hour before you want to fall asleep, or stay awake for 24 hours.
Also, use light to control your circadian rhythm.

Develop some discipline bro you will be tired for a few days but wake up early and don't even take a small nap. Start making your bed time like 30 minutes earlier each day.

start a bonesmashing routine to help you sleep

This is a vampire max
You’re not exposed to harmful sun rays during the day

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
watch something while laying down
No don't do this. Your brain will associate being stimulated in bed and it'll be harder to sleep. Don't get into bed at all until it's time to sleep. Only focus on sleeping in bed.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell
No don't do this. Your brain will associate being stimulated in bed and it'll be harder to sleep. Don't get into bed at all until it's time to sleep. Only focus on sleeping in bed.
wasn't the case for me.