How to subtly do the Almond eye surgery without people noticing?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I really want to do this so much. I am thinking during next summer, sneaking off to LA and doing it with God Tier Surgeon Taban. I think i could try to make 10k somehow. I am just worried people will easily notice my eyes are different, especially my parents. If they lead on to it, i might just say it was filler. I just would feel so embarassed, and since my Dad is also a surgeon, i feel like he could tell somehow. Here's the thing, my eye area is not bad to begin with; it could just use some work. I feel like people would think i look more lively and got rid of my dark circles. any advice? I want to do this looksmax before i do implants

I really want to do this so much. I am thinking during next summer, sneaking off to LA and doing it with God Tier Surgeon Taban. I think i could try to make 10k somehow. I am just worried people will easily notice my eyes are different, especially my parents. If they lead on to it, i might just say it was filler. I just would feel so embarassed, and since my Dad is also a surgeon, i feel like he could tell somehow. Here's the thing, my eye area is not bad to begin with; it could just use some work. I feel like people would think i look more lively and got rid of my dark circles. any advice? I want to do this looksmax before i do implants

Send me a pic so we can make sure your eyes are actually the biggest problem