How to tell if you're actually NT [fool proof test]

i hate normies.
Image0 6

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
In one-on-one conversation I can charm anyone into doing just about anything for me, in group settings I either go into "class clown" mode or keep to myself. Likewise at parties I'm either the life of the party (read: make a fool of myself) or find a place to drink alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Bluepill, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Its ogre for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
1 on 1 convos VS group convos are two COMPLETELY different ball games, surprised this isnt talked about here.

Redpill: most aspies are very good at 1 on 1 conversation because they like talking about themselves, but in group convos, aspies/incels usually shut down and remain quiet cuz they have no idea what to do or say.

Can you fit in well in a social situation like this?
drinkingparty.jpg

if you struggle in group convos, its time to become NT srs
I'm good in this at parties
I usually make myself the center of attention in such situations, I'm loud and I'm saying edgy and intimidating things and I appear very confident
but it's tiring so sometimes I just shut down after some time, especially when I get stoned too much xd
and besides parties I sometimes act aspie, like in more formal contexts where I can't afford being edgy
so I dunno, probably I'm aspie with a strategy or smth

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
what nt mean
it means neurotypical: you don't have social anxiety and social inhibition.
neurotypical people often have a lot of acquaintances, both male and female.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
i do better in groups than in 1n1s

If i know the person it doesnt matter if its 1v1 or group convo. But if theres an unkwown one i remain quiet like a budist

I have never said anything in a large group in my whole lifetime.

1 on 1 convos VS group convos are two COMPLETELY different ball games, surprised this isnt talked about here.

Redpill: most aspies are very good at 1 on 1 conversation because they like talking about themselves, but in group convos, aspies/incels usually shut down and remain quiet cuz they have no idea what to do or say.

drinkingparty.jpg

How do I make myself fit into a situation like this? The only conversations that I have are 1 on 1 and they're only with people that I'm already familiar with?

NT is fucking cope. face says it all.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and Extra Chromosome
im a hybrid of a aspie and NT guy
im so cool

drinkingparty.jpg

does this mean i'm nt? i like groups and if imma be hanging with a new person i'd rather it be in a group than 1 on 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
does this mean i'm nt? i like groups and if imma be hanging with a new person i'd rather it be in a group than 1 on 1

Usually you'll know whether or not you're NT intuitively.

As an Aspie,if I drink some booze than yes,it makes me very open and talkative

I'm a high functioning autist and group convos are easier for me because discussions are usually a lot faster so if I have no idea what the fuck anybody's talking about I can just nod my head until the subject changes,

Just my experience, though, and most of my autism symptoms come from weird shit I do when I'm alone, rather than the social symptoms.

Usually you'll know whether or not you're NT intuitively.
i wasn't serious. i know i'm aspie. it's been consistently and progressively getting better though so im feelinggoodman :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i wasn't serious. i know i'm aspie. it's been consistently and progressively getting better though so im feelinggoodman :feelsgood:

Broccoli theory. Actually proven to help reduce aspie symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
when youre talking, you should give everyone same time eye contact while your talking and make sure you dont drag it for too long, cut it short always works for me. had a event where the whole school was in a big dome basically so i could just practise approaching and there was many groups

Yeah. I'm a diagnosed aspie and I'm not good at group convos. I also hate chatrooms because they're basically the same thing.

Same with me, also I don't understand how people can communicate in chat rooms.