How to turn $2,700 into $270,000 with stocks?

Ok so Zero Day Options

Is it possible to lose more than I bet? So if I put $50 is it possible I owe $2,000 for example? (I know basically nothing)

??
Not if you just do straight buying of options, so buying a call or a put you only risk what you put in.

For the 0 day options you woudl need to do it on a cash account, which means it takes a few days for the funds to go from your bank to the trading platform. Usually 2-3 days

If you sell options without owning the shares or doing some sort of spread, you can lose more money then you put in. So thats why if your a beginner you just stick to buying options like a call or a put and thats it. Dont do complicated shit like selling options

Good explanation here about option spreads

For your case specifically you won't ever get anywhere near the roi with trying to sell options then doing normal buys on calls or puts

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
play with trading rules in paper trading until you find a set of rules you can apply to a stock to where all you do virtually is click the buy or sell button and once you reach the desired percent interest for how long ur willing to wait just wait for it to compound

<3 impulse MACD

this is usually the most reliable method because all the Jews and hedge funds try to manipulate ur emotions with news and rumors