how to use Benzoyl peroxide and Retinol

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
I have mild acne and i just bought benzoyl peroxide and retinol to clean the little bit of pimples that i still have.
How do i use them?
When do i apply them?
Are they a good combo or should i not be using both?

what a terrible idea to mix both they are kinda harsh in the skin, retinol alone will be good for the acne scars.
retinol use:

first clean your face with micellar water, for this you need to grab a cotton pad and gently rub your skin
wash your face with a cleanser (cerave foaming cleanser will be good)
dry your face with a clean towel (needs to be completely dry cuz retinol is basically an oil)
(all of these steps are important)
then use the retinol and go to sleep

the next day wash your face, use a mosturizer and put sunscreen (i cant stress enough how important is the sunscreen)

use retinol for 3 times a week, after 2 weeks make it 4 times a week and after another 2 weeks use it everyday till your retinol bottle is empty. REMEMBER TO ONLY USE IT AT NIGHT SINCE THE SUN EXPOSURE CAN DAMAGE YOUR SKIN

good luck

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and PseudoMaxxer
what a terrible idea to mix both they are kinda harsh in the skin, retinol alone will be good for the acne scars.
retinol use:

first clean your face with micellar water, for this you need to grab a cotton pad and gently rub your skin
wash your face with a cleanser (cerave foaming cleanser will be good)
dry your face with a clean towel (needs to be completely dry cuz retinol is basically an oil)
(all of these steps are important)
then use the retinol and go to sleep

the next day wash your face, use a mosturizer and put sunscreen (i cant stress enough how important is the sunscreen)

use retinol for 3 times a week, after 2 weeks make it 4 times a week and after another 2 weeks use it everyday till your retinol bottle is empty. REMEMBER TO ONLY USE IT AT NIGHT SINCE THE SUN EXPOSURE CAN DAMAGE YOUR SKIN

good luck
The retinol i got is mixed with a moisturizer, is it still good?
Thanks btw for the high IQ reply

i dont know, its not written on the back.
Its this one from naturewell, i saw it on a K Shami video

forgive me, I went on a trip, and to be honest I have no idea how good that retinol is. Have you tried it? How did it work for you?

forgive me, I went on a trip, and to be honest I have no idea how good that retinol is. Have you tried it? How did it work for you?
still didn’t try it. i’m using benzoyl rn so i can’t mix them