How to use indians for money?

testicularatrophy

testicularatrophy

GODFISTSUICIDE
Need to know how to get indians, or any other broke and desperate region to do my work for me for like 1/6 the price of someone from the west, like web development, coding, etc...

@mayo mogger how can he use you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, twilight, itiswhatitis1 and 2 others
Over saturated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, itiswhatitis1, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Catfish. I have done it countless times before. Earned about 750$ in 2 months jfl.

But I have a high vocal range so I can sound like a women. Plus A.I. Clone of a random of model.

You just need to find dumbass Indians and make them fall for you.

Honestly. You gotta become a women for them. Kinda gay.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, itiswhatitis1, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Catfish. I have done it countless times before. Earned about 750$ in 2 months jfl.

But I have a high vocal range so I can sound like a women. Plus A.I. Clone of a random of model.

i look and sound like a pedophile fuck me, any other way? maybe pay them 30 dollars a month instead of the 5 a month they work 10 hours a day for?

i look and sound like a pedophile fuck me, any other way? maybe pay them 30 dollars a month instead of the 5 a month they work 10 hours a day for?
You just need to look white. They will treat you as God.

Be white, cram some random cavemen mantras. Wear some face paint and get on the streets of banaras.

You will get famous. Might even give you Ram status jfl

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
You just need to look white. They will treat you as God.

Be white, cram some random cavemen mantras. Wear some face paint and get on the streets of banaras.

You will get famous. Might even give you Ram status jfl
holy over for me im somehow the darkest person in my whole city for some reason, brutal genes, ill just ai max, but where do i find them?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and Clavicular
  • Love it
Reactions: testicularatrophy
Need to know how to get indians, or any other broke and desperate region to do my work for me for like 1/6 the price of someone from the west, like web development, coding, etc...
Post your reaction to some Indian videos. Indians love validation from white men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, itiswhatitis1 and zura

Portraying yourself with a Hitler avi to coming down on your knees and sucking an Indian cock for a few shekels from them is what the absolute state of the forum has come to.

Portraying yourself with a Hitler avi to coming down on your knees and sucking an Indian cock for a few shekels from them is what the absolute state of the forum has come to.
Nigga that's femboy stalin
Not hitler

Scamming is bad

Nigga that's femboy stalin
Not hitler
I was using my friend’s android to browse the site and your avi was too small to be noticed. So that’s the femboy Georgian nigga. Okay, noted.