How to use your dick size to get laid?

T

Tallcell

Iron
If you have a big dick, 8 inch+ how can you use it to your advantage on pulling chicks? Obviously mostly dudes care about dick sizes, but there are some size queens, how can you drop subtle hints that you are packing heat?

Bulgegame on old

nigga if someone had a proper 8 incher all they'd need is a bulge pic on tinder or something and they'd slay

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Alexios
Blast roids to get a good physique and make an only fans.
You can thank me later when you become a millionaire

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Alexios and anitalooksmax
Just walk naked theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Sushifart and datboijj
nigga if someone had a proper 8 incher all they'd need is a bulge pic on tinder or something and they'd slay
I have a legit 8 incher, but it doesn't look that massive, because I'm 6'5. I don't think bulge picture would work

Only fags buy onlyfans from dudes
Cope.
Alot of ugly women are on only fans.
Besides nigga you don't have to post your face, just a roided physique with a big cock and you're good

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
go to nympho therapy sessions

I have a legit 8 incher, but it doesn't look that massive, because I'm 6'5. I don't think bulge picture would work
below average in both height and pp, ldar

Cope.
Alot of ugly women are on only fans.
Besides nigga you don't have to post your face, just a roided physique with a big cock and you're good
Hmm... gotta look into this

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Another horse cocked user !!!!

women dont give a shit lol

Walk naked in beach

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky
That's what I thought. face > everything else
Are you black? If you are then some women might sleep w u just because of that.

Here's a good one.

Tell her, "Pretend you're a tunnel along a railroad track. Here comes a train. You see that train will easily slide inside you without resistance. Uh, oh, here comes a meteor! It smashes into you destroying the entire tunnel and leaving a huge crater in the Earth. The train conductor tries to escape but is engulfed by the flames. He screams in agonizing pain, "For the love of god, Help me! I am literally burning to death in this guy's metaphor! I have a wife and children and was about to retire!" His skin melts off his bones and he dies. Well, I'm that meteor. That tunnel's your vagina, asshole, and mouth. Any questions?"

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet