How to whitemax effectively?

fourtwozero

fourtwozero

Iron
After using tretinoin 0.025 for a month, I have added hydroquinone 4% to the routine yesterday so looking for things/supplements to add to maximize the process.
currycel living in curryland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, .👽. and Deleted member 16369
hydroquinone alone should be sufficient, good luck with rebound tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Inject glutathione + vitamin C IV. I’m trying glutathione suppositories, will update if it works.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
just paint yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Take care of your body, have morals, read plenty of classic books, be educated. I think that's all.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 16371
Inject glutathione + vitamin C IV. I’m trying glutathione suppositories, will update if it works.
I'm not sure about inject glutathione IV or anything, will look into Vitamin C

thinking of adding high doses of vitamin C and glutathione reduced
glutathione reduce does nothing the bioavailability is trash and if u get injections u need excess in ur system like 9000mg a day. Vitamin C is more effective topical. Best method is tret+hydroquinone+vit c topical

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and .👽.
After using tretinoin 0.025 for a month, I have added hydroquinone 4% to the routine yesterday so looking for things/supplements to add to maximize the process.
currycel living in curryland
Im already basically white, but when I wear sunscreen I look more pale than a ghost. I would try that. Its a simple fix plus it make your skin not rot with age. It kills 2 birds with one stone.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
glutathione reduce does nothing the bioavailability is trash and if u get injections u need excess in ur system like 9000mg a day. Vitamin C is more effective topical. Best method is tret+hydroquinone+vit c topical
how do u know so much? i always thought u r some zoomer brainlet:feelsohh:

how to whitemaxx

1. Apply hydroquinone/retin A to skin
2. fix your ethnic failo’s with surgery (weak chin, bad nose, etc.)
3. Dress in western fashion
4. Speak in western mannerisms (i.e. don’t have curry accent)
5. Have a germanic name so girls can easily pronounce it

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
how do u know so much? i always thought u r some zoomer brainlet:feelsohh:
research and common sense, im not a zoomer bro :hnghn:
btw when did they remove stats of days users spent on here, I loved calling ppl out on it :feelsgood:

• +1
research and common sense, im not a zoomer bro :hnghn:
btw when did they remove stats of days users spent on here, I loved calling ppl out on it :feelsgood:
Couple days ago i think. u can still see it in the members section on the right side(y) wdym with rebound tho

Couple days ago i think. u can still see it in the members section on the right side(y) wdym with rebound tho
so when u use hydroquinone and get to how light u want and stop it will reverse and ur skin will become darker than it was before, u also cant go out a lot if u want to keep results and need a lot of sunscreen, u'll be fucked if its summer. Maybe there's a way to incorporate hydroquinone along with tret 2-3 times a week so u get a little lighter in shade and then ween off it, u have to apply sunscreen when u use tret anyway. Idk tho never done this shit myself

• Woah
so when u use hydroquinone and get to how light u want and stop it will reverse and ur skin will become darker than it was before, u also cant go out a lot if u want to keep results and need a lot of sunscreen, u'll be fucked if its summer. Maybe there's a way to incorporate hydroquinone along with tret 2-3 times a week so u get a little lighter in shade and then ween off it, u have to apply sunscreen when u use tret anyway. Idk tho never done this shit myself
yes, you can only use hydroquinone for 3-4 months than you have to take a break from it and switch to something like kojic acid or alpha arbutin during the break

what % vitamin c? And how to incorporate it into my routine?

what % vitamin c? And how to incorporate it into my routine?
idk what %, either a moisturiser or even vitamin c sunscreen to make it easier.

yes, you can only use hydroquinone for 3-4 months than you have to take a break from it and switch to something like kojic acid or alpha arbutin during the break
yh but it still rebounds, im not talking about ppl who overuse it and then their skin goes rotten black. Hydroquinone makes ur skin more sensitive and so u will produce more melanin and u will produce more than u had before u started using it. Best way is to prob use a few times a week, especially since 4% is strong so maybe only twice a week and then tret on the other days and when u get the skin tone u want then ween off it slowly

• +1