• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, Absi, sorrowfulsad and 7 others
Just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Krezo, xz90 and 1 other person
Just mew bro
How effective is it, i mean can you post some photos to show how good is it, couldn't find them anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How effective is it, i mean can you some photos to show how good is it, couldn't find them anywhere

Mewing won't do shit lmao. Can't widen your eyes tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Enjoy boyo
Latest surgery breakthrough

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SHARK and Coping
Enjoy boyo
Latest surgery breakthrough
That doesn’t make any noticeable diff look at the after pics, there needs to be something better to make an actual diff

That doesn’t make any noticeable diff look at the after pics, there needs to be something better to make an actual diff
What do you mean? Yes it does it lengthen by 3-4mm which is huge. Dont forget those are asain eyes.

JFL incels this days back in my day we had to bonesmash

What do you mean? Yes it does it lengthen by 3-4mm which is huge. Dont forget those are asain eyes.

JFL incels this days back in my day we had to bonesmash
They only seem to do it in Korea and it seems it could cause webbing and dry eye symtoms tbh and JFL are u like 50? :lul::lul:

Just get a hammer and bludgeon directly between the eyes to widen them permanently

They only seem to do it in Korea and it seems it could cause webbing and dry eye symtoms tbh and JFL are u like 50? :lul::lul:
"A majority of the patients (95%) were satisfied with the results"

"Two percent of the patients showed webbing deformity, or mucous exposure caused by wound disruption, which was corrected easily."

Why are you bluepilled coping so hard bro? My pfl is around 38 so i dont need it but there are people here who do.

Just wear sunglasses permanently no one will notice, even indoors like a complete prick

"A majority of the patients (95%) were satisfied with the results"

"Two percent of the patients showed webbing deformity, or mucous exposure caused by wound disruption, which was corrected easily."

Why are you bluepilled coping so hard bro? My pfl is around 38 so i dont need it but there are people here who do.
Trust me I would do it if there were more info about it there doesn’t seem to be any surgeon other than Korea to do it, and no before and after pics of non asians

Trust me I would do it if there were more info about it there doesn’t seem to be any surgeon other than Korea to do it, and no before and after pics of non asians

I agree. but think about it that the procedure is already here and invented unlike something like IPD change. its just a matter of time until someone adoptes it in the US. And if someone is incel enough they will go to Korea.

I’m thinking maybe an implant on the lateral rims will pull your skin and widen your eyes

I’m thinking maybe an implant on the lateral rims will pull your skin and widen your eyes
Nope it will just make the bone only wider since it sits on the bone outside the actual eyeball

Nope it will just make the bone only wider since it sits on the bone outside the actual eyeball
So do people with wide hunter eyes have larger eyeballs?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
So do people with wide hunter eyes have larger eyeballs?
That’s what I’m not sure about cuz it seems eyeball sizes are basically the same for everyone so it could be that their eye sockets/bones are wider making the eye spread out in it to look wider, or it could be the actual eyeball that’s longer but wouldn’t be more than a few mms so that alone can’t be making the difference

That’s what I’m not sure about cuz it seems eyeball sizes are basically the same for everyone so it could be that their eye sockets/bones are wider making the eye spread out in it to look wider, or it could be the actual eyeball that’s longer but wouldn’t be more than a few mms so that alone can’t be making the difference
If eyeballs are the same size, that’s why I’m thinking putting some sort of implant on the side that projects forward and to the side might pull the outer canthus out a bit. Or you could maybe extend the inner canthus. Pinch the top of your nose and your inner canthus will move in a bit. Perhaps some surgery where the surgeon takes out some skin on the nose and sews it back together will hold this position. Honestly does eye shape really matter (besides a droopy lower lid) or is it more about the bones surrounding it that makes it attractive?

Take a toothpick and shove it between your eye lids, and go to sleep like that.

If you’d be more respectful to women then MAYBE, just MAYBE your eyes will be nice enough to move apart.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Coping
Guys, howto widen my eyes, if that's possible, not makeup, thanks
How high is your brow ridge? Your brow ridge is responsible for giving your eyes a more narrow appearance.

Uhm, I'm very certain that mewing widened my IPD, which comes from the widened palate.

But yeah, either mew or get palate expanders

upper jaw palate expansion will widen the inter pupillary distance

almond eye surgery can improve shape

Guys, I've seen some posts about myobrace, where can i buy good one online?